Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • Post of the year 2013
  • bearnecessities

No nastiness please 😀

I’m ashamed it’s very recent, but made me ponder the idea.

1 shed – Member

Never say never, take a step back revel in the opportunity in front of you, dip your toe in the lake we call 1 shed dry land will never be the same. 1 shed xxx

stavromuller
    Free Member

Got to be [/url]

Sidney
    Free Member

On this forum I keep going back to GIFs you could watch all day – constantly makes me laugh!

Footflaps nuclear proof shed in rate my brickie and mcmoonters shed/studio build also took a lot of my time.

On other forums – mumsnet penis beaker must be the overall winner!

clubber
    Free Member

Surely it has to be Bikeind and his assertion about the life giving properties of 650b/27″

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Word of the year goes to Northwind for the frankly EPIC;

Gnarpoon

Muke
    Free Member
    Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

The one with the long distance South African relationship, featuring goats, kitchen utensils and first meet beach photography was great.

Ended in it’s prime, like all the greats.

Pigface
    Free Member

Really enjoy the rugby one and the MotoGp one.

Footflaps build was great as is McMoonters various glimpses into his life.

The SFB one is great as it seems we have a happy ending, much like Bullhearts. Fingers crossed they run and run.

Cant say I have a favourite but STW has been as entertaining as ever, still miss TJ and Elf.

D0NK

Word of the year goes to Northwind for the frankly EPIC;

GnarpoonI’ve obviously not been reading the shred threads, completely missed this one.

spawnofyorkshire

@Whathaveisaidnow – is there a link to this thread? I missed it

Sudocrem Cat was hilarious and this paragraph in this post had me in tears

Wanting to calm the cat before completing the rinse, I asked my daughter to go and get the cat treats (little crunchy Whiskas things) from downstairs. She came back wearing her cycle helmet and waving her ’emergency’ Union Jack. This is a flag that she whips vigorously back and forth if a situation is deemed sufficiently dangerous. The situation in the bathroom became sufficiently dangerous and I now have holes in my Howies merino t

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/my-daughter-has-coated-cat-with-sudocrem-what-to-do/page/3#post-4353210

zippykona

Yep the south African one. Anyone got a link?

Jamie
    Free Member

Footflaps for me.

His shed thread was good as well.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Sudocreme
    South African Romance

STW should deffo run a proper poll from a short-list

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

@Whathaveisaidnow – is there a link to this thread? I missed it

alas, not that I know of…

I only know so much about it because I was the author 🙂 All be it under a different name!

MrOvershoot

This one improving-wife-signal-in-house a simple typo/auto correct was such a gift

cr500dom
    Free Member

Sudocreme cat had me in tears

mrblobby
    Free Member

This one improving-wife-signal-in-house a simple typo/auto correct was such a gift

That was a good one.

The bloke trying to post a picture of his Covert was good. As were most of Richmtbguru’s threads.

chakaping
    Free Member

This from the wife signal thread…

deadslow – Member

I think this is an upgrade problem: I suspect the OP upgraded his version of GirlFriend to GirlFriendPlus 1.0, which is a Terminate and Stay Resident version of GirlFriend. He then discovered that GirlFriendPlus 1.0 expires within a year if you don’t upgrade to Fiancee 1.0. But soon after that, he had to upgrade to Wife 1.0, which is as well all know a “huge resource hog”. Hence the OPs problems its a resource allocation issue. It has has now taken up all of his bandwidth, so he can’t run anything else. One of the primary reasons that he upgraded to Wife 1.0 is that it came bundled with FreeSexPlus 1.0.
    Well it turns out that the resource allocation module of Wife 1.0 often prohibits access to FreeSexPlus, particularly the new
    Plug-Ins he wanted to try, again all those suggestions to try different ports may be causing the problem. On top of that, Wife 1.0 must be running on a well warmed-up system before he can do anything.
    Wife 1.0 came bundled with MotherInLaw 1.0 which has an automatic pop-up feature that he can’t turn off. Some of you have suugested variations of installing Mistress 1.0, but if you try to run it without first uninstalling Wife 1.0, Wife 1.0 will delete MSMoney files before doing the uninstall itself. Then Mistress 1.0 won’t install anyway due to insufficient resources.

Mike59

‘Wife signal’ and ‘Sudocrem cat’, but will there ever be a thread to match ‘Agent Picolax’?

I doubt it …

mikewsmith
    Free Member

kimbers – Member
    Mother-in-law at breakfast today..I need some ideas for bisexual toys,
    Me and Wife -whaaaaatt??
    MIL- for the baby
    Me and Wife- ?
    MIL- for your brothers baby we dont know the sex yet
    Wife- Mum, I think you mean unisex toys

mrblobby
    Free Member

The OP in the Merlin rotor sale thread gets my vote too. Just got better and better.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

It was when someone said they could feel the difference between the stiffness of a 175 and 172.5 crank. Classic STW.

Oh and someone looking at a picture and stating that a bottle cage bolt hand been over tightened.

tomhoward

When that massive Russian transport plane was at Manchester airport, Northwinds ‘I see someones ordered a chain link from CRC’ post had me howling.

Sudocreme cats ‘bike helmet and emergency union jack’ post was brilliant.

Every post in the wife signal one was brilliant!

timb34
    Free Member

Sudocreme cat was brilliant.

Funny in a different way was (I think) Jamie simply posting

Has he got a chimney?

in some “what to do” thread the day after pushing for a new revenge meme based on the news story about someone dumping down a chimney.

lostneverfound
    Free Member

In the endless debate about Toe curling 650b marketing guff

This post by dirk_pumpa “The fact is, if you’re shit and slow, you’ll remain shit and slow regardless of the size of you’re wheels. The End.”

wwaswas

Was the dumping garden waste in the woods thread this year?

“Fire up the wheelie bin”

drummer
    Free Member

Been trying to find the South African one, does anybody have a link please as I could do with a giggle at this time of the ‘working’ day

bikebouy
    Free Member

Its a bit early for POTY but so far I’ll add:

Epic Sudocream Cat
    Epic “Rate my Builder”

But Jamies constant Gifs get me giggling.. 😆

sausagefingers
    Free Member

The South African thread got nuked, but it was fantastic while it lasted

lostneverfound
    Free Member

Oh **** I’ve just spent an age reading through the “Improving wife signal in house” thread linked above 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Was the dumping garden waste in the woods thread this year?

“Fire up the wheelie bin”

Last year.

zeesaffa
    Free Member
    gordimhor

Post /thread of the year Improving wife signal so many laughs.

1-shed
    Free Member

Hi Bear, what you pondering? I was a few beers in when I wrote that. 1 shed x

CountZero

Toss-up between Sudocreme Cat and Wife Signal for genuine tears of laughter, and Footflaps/Mcm’s build threads.
    I think the wife signal gets best humour award, and mcm gets best factual award from me. 😀

Bunnyhop

Sudocreme cats ‘bike helmet and emergency union jack’ post was brilliant.

Sudocreme cat for me.
    Also like all of Mcmoonter’s threads.

Houns

Sudocreme cat doesn’t qualify as was last year 🙄

meehaja
    Free Member

how about the “show us something you’ve made” thread? That was pretty inspiring for the standard of other peoples hobbies/handiwork

tomhoward

Dannybgoodes ‘should I sign off every post?’ thread springs to mind too.

Cheers,

Danny B

swiss01
    Free Member

my favourite was the one where someone had a tree surgeon(?) cancelled resulting in a forest of punnery. can’t find the thread as yet tho

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Post of the year 2013’ is closed to new replies.