• This topic has 17 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by emsz.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Post Hallowen Party Hangover brain dump thread
  • emsz
    Free Member

Don’t drink vodka with orange food dye in it.

Don’t get involved in loooooong conversations with people who are obsessed about bloody Twilight!! Serious that was all they could talk about, and I got cornered!!

Serious about the vod though, it’s messed up I feel like one of those vampires today!! 😆

allthegear
    Free Member

Ha ha – I stuck to the hot cider – much less troublesome!!

Get some IRN-BRU – truly magical hangover cure and even continues your orange theme.

Rachel

emsz
    Free Member

I’m going with coffee and smoking as my usual hangover cure, that and whining about it

Don’t really fancy anything orange…. 😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

hell I just got drunk and made a video of my moobs while riding DH and posted it on the internet

lemonysam
    Free Member

We only had one set of trick or treaters last night, they checked to make sure it was a good time and then when I apologised for having no sweets offered me some of theirs. The youth of today are off the hook in Wylam, OFF THE HOOK.

binners

Pfft! I was hoping for the next episode in Emszes (Emsz’s?) Hollyoaks saga.

Don’t really fancy anything orange..

A scouse bird?

wors

I was expecting it to be a waking up next to someone you shouldnt thread too Binners.

Disappointed!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I was expecting it to be a waking up next to someone you shouldnt thread too Binners thread.

😯

emsz
    Free Member

Binners

I’m off dating for a bit. It all got a bit depressing. Last one stood me up, before that was married!! ( split up now I’ve heard)

All I need are fingerless gloves a cat or two, and my life of middle age singledom awaits

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The missus got this one from her sister 🙂

spacemonkey

Get some IRN-BRU – truly magical hangover cure and even continues your orange theme.

I remember people harping on about the miraculous powers of Irn-Bru 10 yrs ago. Tried it once (the morning after the Euro 2004 England vs France defeat) when I seriously thought my body was going to shut down 😯 Unfortunately it did naff all. Perhaps I was too far on the other side. Haven’t bothered with it since.

binners

A McDonalds breakfast and a bottle of the Black Doctor will see you right Emsz

Pigface
    Free Member

Last one stood me up, before that was married!!

Isn’t that the ultimate pull?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

That Crazy Cat Lady is brilliant! Just ordered one for Mrs Feet for that festive day. She’ll either laugh or punch me!

johnners
    Free Member

I remember people harping on about the miraculous powers of Irn-Bru 10 yrs ago. Tried it once (the morning after the Euro 2004 England vs France defeat)

You can’t expect Irn-Bru to help with that kind of hangover! Its powers can only be used for good.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@emz, if that’s the total download brain sounds pretty empty.

Coyote
    Free Member

a bottle of the Black Doctor

Explain?

emsz
    Free Member

Right now, my brain is very empty!! LOL

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Post Hallowen Party Hangover brain dump thread’ is closed to new replies.