Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • possibly looking for a new mountain bike. which?
  • funkrodent

Surprised nobody has mentioned the Turner Sultan. Don’t have one mind, but I’ve owned both a 5.Spot and a Flux and they’re immensely capable bikes. I’ve hooned the Flux down Jacobs and various other lethal descents and left people on 160mm travel bikes in my wake. By all accounts the Sultan rides like a 5.Spot with big wheels, which is praise indeed. Turners are robust as hell, love rolling terrain (as they pedal superbly) and laugh in the face of out of control downhill 😀

That said there can be stock issues. I got sick of waiting for their new stock and bought a Norco Sight 650B off of thos nice chaps at Evans in the sale.

Took it to the Alps for 5 days and have to say it’s an excellent bike. They’re one of the few manufacturers who design each frame size differently to account for changes in t-t length etc. Well worth a look in my opinion.

Rest assured however that when my bank account allows it I’ll be piling into the Sultan as well!

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Ton,

Did you know that the Liteville 301 is built for 29″ wheels in XXL size?
    21.5″ seat tube. That’d be about your size wouldn’t it?

http://www.liteville.de

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘possibly looking for a new mountain bike. which?’ is closed to new replies.