Possibly FS: Nicolai Helius CC

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Possibly FS: Nicolai Helius CC

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Possibly FS: Nicolai Helius CC
  • Premier Icon Bregante
    Subscriber

Probably against my better judgement but I’m thinking of selling my 2010 Nicolai Helius CC as I pretty much exclusively ride my hardtail these days.

It’s a size large and is fitted with a 200×57 RP23 giving adjustable rear travel between 100mm and 137mm or thereabouts. Nicolai frames have a 5 year transferrable warranty so this is still valid for another 18 months. It’s on the small side for a large and I’d say it would be suitable for riders from 5’9″ – 6’1″ (I’m 6’1″ and have always felt I’m at the upper limit of the range). Its in great nick with just a some cable rub to the underside of the top tube.

I’m looking for offers around £550 for the frame, £700 with the Acros deep set headset and Fox Floats shown in the pic but I am prepared to listen to reasonable offers. I’ve not stripped the bike as yet but will try to get more pics in the next day or so if I get any interest.

Cheers

Lester

hi im interested 🙂
    where are you based?
    lester

Premier Icon Bregante
    Subscriber

Hi Lester, I’m in Manchester 🙂

Lester

what travel are the forks? and do you know maximum fork travel for the frame.
    i would like a nicolai, but not sure if i want to wait for an am to come up?
    im in Stansted 🙁
    Lester

Premier Icon Bregante
    Subscriber

It’s running 140 forks, which is the max under warranty.

Lester

i dont know if you saw it, but a similar lage CC went for £250 a couple of weeks back, i missed it by about 5 mins.
    Can i think about yours and let you know>
    ta
    if anyone else expresses an interest, they can go in front of ne
    Thanks
    Lester

Premier Icon Bregante
    Subscriber

i dont know if you saw it, but a similar lage CC went for £250 a couple of weeks back

I did. Chuffin bargain that was. I will listen to offers but it won’t be going for anywhere near that price I’m afraid.

trusslebabes

Hello I would be interested if Lester isn’t going for it…….what condition are rear shock and forks, bushes and bearings etc in? As in have you serviced stuff recently etc?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Possibly FS: Nicolai Helius CC’ is closed to new replies.