Possible sale- YETI 575 2008- M- frame only

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Possible sale- YETI 575 2008- M- frame only

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Possible sale- YETI 575 2008- M- frame only
  • brownpants

This is the Hydroformed alloy, carbon back end model in Team Turquoise, with RP23 .

I’ve had it since JUNE 2008 and although it’s had use it sits in my garage too much (too many bikes syndrom). So I may be parting with it if the price is right .

I will send pictures to those with a genuine interest at a price of around £1000. I am after a Scott Genius Ltd Frame 2006 so if you have one we could deal

Pictures please, I was after a large but will see if a medium will suffice e-mail in profile.

Thanks

Nick

brownpants

I’m 5’8″ and I’ve thought at times I’d be better off with a small – have you checked out Yeti sizing or sat on one ?
    Pics will be sent tonight

boblo

may I have pics please milesgoffATtiscaliDOTcoDOTuk. Where are you based please?

Hendy Treker

I would take it from you Nige, but I’m no shortass!!

brownpants

Obviously Hendy Trecker- now Lapierreker is sick of his new bike already ;-).

To the rest of you I’m Manchester based and I’ll try and get some pics off later, but I’m actually undecided as to wether to part with it or not . off to garage to get pics !

boblo

Well you’d really better make your mind up and stop wasting people’s time 😉

Premier Icon giantjason
    Subscriber

can you send pics through to jsrwalker AT googlemail.com

brownpants

Pics sent to boblo and nicholasnismo –

Giantjason – I’ll try and do them now

and yes I am selling it ! – decided it’s just got to go

brownpants

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brownpants1967/

I hope this works and you can see photos on here – I am having PC problems at home

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Possible sale- YETI 575 2008- M- frame only’ is closed to new replies.