Possible FS – On One Inbred (baby blue) complete bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Possible FS – On One Inbred (baby blue) complete bike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Possible FS – On One Inbred (baby blue) complete bike
  • Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Original Inbred frame in the baby blue with white graphics, medium
    Marz Bomber M2 coil forks (white) bought from here 2nd hand so no idea of history but they work ok
    Brand new Superstar XC wheels, white hubs and rims w Nobby Nic tyres (- wheels where £100 half price in Xmas sale 2 weeks ago, fitted but never used)
    FSA chainset, single ring w MRP G2 chainguide (white) (I have front mech and other 2 rings if needed, but no (working) front shifter)
    White Shimano SPD (trail) pedals
    New(ish) X9 rear mech, X7 rear shifter, 9 speed XT cassette (I think)
    Hope Mono Mini brakes w 180 rotors
    On One in-line seat post, SDG Galaxy saddle (white & blue)
    Pro FRS stem (70mm) white, Sunline V1 711mm bars w matching baby blue Sunline lock on grips
    FSA headset (maybe needs new bearings)
    Brand new unused XT bottom bracket

Its not perfect, frame has a few dings, brakes need a bleed, maybe even a strip down and rebuild, gears need a bit of a fettle (bent dropout was straightened by LBS, it’s straight but sensitive to gear set up)

frame and brakes where given to me by a friend with the words “I might want it back at some point” over 2 years ago, he has since showed no interest in taking it back despite me trying to tempt him on several occasions (he no longer really bikes, only the occasional road ride) I have built rest up intending it as a play bike and something for wife to ride other than her heavy clunky old hybrid but its unlikely to get very much use now

No idea on value, not pressed to sell but could do with downsizing a bike and this would be first to go, if anyone’s interested and offers are decent enough to recover my investment in rebuilding it I can get some pics taken and could be tempted to part with it
    Collection would be from Derby, or maybe meet at Cannock, Pines, Peaks, N Wales etc

nbt

what size is the frame?

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Medium which I think is about 17.5″

nbt

Ta – they did 14″, 16″ and 18″ so medium would suggest a 16″. Was looking for 14″ really. Cheers

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Def not 14″ maybe a large then, I’ll measure later

alaslas

Did you size this up? And any idea on price?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Possible FS – On One Inbred (baby blue) complete bike’ is closed to new replies.