Poss FS: Dialled Bikes 853 Prince Albert Bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Poss FS: Dialled Bikes 853 Prince Albert Bike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Poss FS: Dialled Bikes 853 Prince Albert Bike
  • walleater

Reynolds 853 frame.Medium so fits someone around 6′ tall. Designed around a 130mm fork. Pretty rare this side of the pond but really well regarded in the UK. I’ve had some of my most enjoyable days on Fromme on this bike.
    Marzocchi Z1 FR ETA QR20 130mm (2004). The fork is in pretty good condition.
    The following components are new:
    SRAM X7 shifters (F R)and inner cables.
    SRAM X7 9sp cassette
    SRAM X7 rear mech
    Chain
    Fizik Gobi saddle
    Seatpost
    Kenda Nevegal 2.1 rear tyre (well, this is one ride old).
    The rest is used but in pretty good condition with the possible exception of the chain rings:
    Thomson 70mm stem
    Easton EA70 Monkeylite low rise bar (can throw in an Answer Pro Taper bar if someone wants a higher rise)
    Shimano Hone brakes. 203mm front / 160 rear.
    Rims – Singletracks.
    Hubs – rear Sun Ringle Dirty Flea (spins for ages…) / front Formula cartridge bearing bolt through.
    Spokes – it has them, 64 of them I guess.
    Crankset – XT HT2
    BB – Dura Ace HT2
    Bashring – E13
    Pedals – Specialized Mag version 2, or whatever they are called. Magnesium body.
    Chain rings – Middleburn Hardcote. Machined in the UK but may or may not work with the new chain. I think the inner will be fine but the middle is a bit worn. Have not ridden up a steep enough hill since changing components to find out.
    Grips – Oury Lock Ons.
    Front tyre – Specialized Roller RS
    Seat clamp – Salsa
    Headset – Hope
    Front mech – XT

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=59872&l=5b360&id=666307809

Here’s the catch: I (and the bike) are currently in Canada, but I plan on coming back for a week or so in March. I’m just putting the feelers out at the moment to see if there would be much interest in the bike as I’m a bit out of touch on the UK scene at the moment. I could possibly ship it before then but shipping isn’t cheap.

Photos don’t seem to have worked so I’ll sort that…

rjj

Hi,

Could be interested – drop us a mail with pics and possible price. @yahoo.co.uk">richardjoyner@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers,
    Richard

fontmoss

Pretty rare this side of the pond but really well regarded in the UK.

what side of the pond are you?

walleater

Pretty rare this side of the pond but really well regarded in the UK.

what side of the pond are you?

Ha yeah, I’m on the Canadian side of the pond but coming back to the UK for a week or so soon on honeymoon. I forgot to delete the Canadian specific stuff I put on an advert over here.

Pics now up Richard. I’ve just had a look at current new UK prices, and £600 gets you a poor spec Rockhopper hardtail so I figure that’d be a fair price.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Poss FS: Dialled Bikes 853 Prince Albert Bike’ is closed to new replies.