Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Positives, not Negatives
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

Had an unpleasant incident on the road last night with a driver deliberately driving at me, he admitted as such when I caught him at the lights.
    Anyway, it left me feeling rather angry so rather than let it fester I sent a nice e-mail to the local butcher, who’s driver showed patience, care & consideration in hanging back til the way was properly clear before overtaking me earlier in the ride, thanking them for it.

Feel much better dwelling on the positive things, happy Friday everyone.

imnotverygood

Are you on something? 😯

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Yes, on holiday as of today!
    😛
    I’d just rather concentrate on the good drivers out there for a change.

cookeaa

Nice one OP.

Very easy to dwell on the negatives and just increase the bad kama quota…

Good attitude, have a nice holiday…

Harry_the_Spider

Did you get any free sausages?

scaredypants

butcher, who’s driver showed patience, care & consideration in hanging back til the way was properly clear

aww, maaan, you’ve just lost some dude his job 🙁

Harry_the_Spider

Or perhaps a pie?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Free sausages would be nice! Wildbloods of Norden, so a very good local butcher 🙂
    It was up above Norden on Edenfield Rd, normally you get buzzed by traffic but this chap did it by the book.

MSP

Aint that the thing, you can go out on a ride and a 1000 drivers can pass you perfectly safely, but it only takes one **** to make a punishment pass, then your ride has been ruined and your life put in danger and it feels shit. When it happens to me it doesn’t just ruin my day I feel like **** for a few days after.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Yeah me too, which is why I’m making the effort to concentrate on the good driving.

molgrips
    Free Member

I always wave acknowledgement at drivers who stay back and pass well, or give way when they could’ve gone out in front. I wave a lot, but it seem to generate good feeling. I also pull over on narrow lanes when people are stuck behind me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Positives, not Negatives’ is closed to new replies.