Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Portfolio image app for android
  • nickjb
    Free Member

I’d like to organise a few pics of my work stuff on my phone and tablet to show potential clients. I currently just use the standard gallery but this involves scrolling through holiday snaps and the like. Is there a a good app for arranging limited sets of pictures into albums like a portfolio? I just tried port4droid but it didn’t really work.

EDIT free, but not full of adverts would be nice too 🙂

scotroutes

The Google photos app supports albums

clubber
    Free Member

That or google drive / quick office

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    plyphon
    Free Member

In the standard gallary app you can make a new album, call it “Portfolio” – only put your portfolio pictures in here. That way you don’t have to scroll through your n00dz of the plumber next door.

Freester

The trouble is you can’t actually create an album on the phone.

You have two options. Create a directory and put the pictures in there. It will appear as an album in the gallery. OR create an album within Picasa / G+ online and then sync with the phone.

plyphon
    Free Member

The trouble is you can’t actually create an album on the phone.

Yes you can. At least you can on a Galaxy S4.

Freester

Ahhh yes you may be able to on a Samsung. You can’t on vanilla Android (Nexus) and you weren’t able to on HTC a while back.

spawnofyorkshire

install ES file manager which will allow you to create folders easily enough on stock android and let you cut and paste the photos into the folder

clubber
    Free Member

QuickPic is a good gallery app. You can select specifically which folders it shows.

It will also do a slideshow if you want.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Portfolio image app for android’ is closed to new replies.