Porrelle socks and Endura Stealth Lite tights (Both waterproof). Bargain prices!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Porrelle socks and Endura Stealth Lite tights (Both waterproof). Bargain prices!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Porrelle socks and Endura Stealth Lite tights (Both waterproof). Bargain prices!
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Having sold my drawer full of Porrelle socks a while back, I found one last pair in another drawer!
    Blue & Black original Porrelle Drys (approx £25.00 when bought new) probably worn no more than 4-5 times. Size 43 8.5/9 (I am UK 9.5 and they do fit me but are quite snug).
    In very good condition £8.00 posted

Stealth Lite stretch/waterproof tights. Size medium. Very adaptable as they are not the full on lined winter version.
    Cost £90 plus.Probably worn a dozen times. They were washed and put away last summer and not been worn since!

They have a tiny bit of light piling where my jacket’s Velcro caught one time at the very top of the left leg. The performance is not affected by this and it’s barely noticeable. (see 3rd pic. – which actually looks worse than in real life!). They are in excellent, used condition other than this.
    £40 posted

PayPal gift (or normal & you take the fees) please. email in profile (not for PayPal though).

How are the tights size wise? I’m a 34″ waist but 33″ inside leg

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Hi muffsthemonkeyhanger,
    I would not recommend them for you because of leg length. I am 31″ inside leg 32″ waist and they are only just long enough for me. They are cut a bit on the short side to fit over boots I think. The waist/leg fit is not an issue as they are very stretchy and also have a draw cord. I prefer them worn a little tight and my thighs are on the chunky side.
    Hope this helps.
    Mick

Cheers mick for your honesty, ill pass then

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

SOCKS ARE SOLD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Porrelle socks and Endura Stealth Lite tights (Both waterproof). Bargain prices!’ is closed to new replies.