Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Porcelain Rocket….
  • Teetosugars
    Free Member

Anyone used them?

Much as I love Eric’s Reverlate kit, I just thought this may be a bit different?

Any pics stories etc, would be ace..

scotroutes

I ordered up some stuff from Scott when I was looking for bike packing gear. However, there were various delays so we eventually agreed he’s just refund me. Nice guy. I’d certainly have no qualms about ordering again – if I knew he had stock 😉

Chew
    Free Member

Blackhound of the parish has one of the seat packs and is impressed by it.
    Plenty of UK made options from Wildcat/Alpkit which of the same/higher quality as anything made in the States.

Blackhound

Indeed I have!

Picked it up in Fernie (mild panic as it was to be in Banff but there were floods and Scott got them to Fernie as he was jetting off to Australia)

Anyway, he was great to deal with. I had a basic bag and it worked just fine. I had one from Eric (when it was Epic Designs) some years ago. I prefer this one, a shade bigger but it stays away from the wheel better.

No great pictures I am afraid, Chew may actually have a better one, but this was taken on the GDMBR:

103_0213 by blackhound59, on Flickr

Email me if you want a close up and I will sort something out in next few days. (prob Tuesday or Wednesday)

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Cheers All, and Blackhound, I’ll drop you a line..

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I thought I recognized that sign from Yellowstone – snap.

I fancy a go at the GDMBR next year.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Porcelain Rocket….’ is closed to new replies.