Poorly pup

Home Forum Chat Forum Poorly pup

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Poorly pup
  • emma82

You’re right they will eat anything but when that anything starts ending up on your carpet 10 minutes after being eaten it makes it a little less easy to just say ‘they’ll eat anything’. Hope you don own a dog with that attitude!

Premier Icon easygirl
    Subscriber

I just wonder how dogs went on 30 years ago when all that was available was chum and dog bisquits

emma82

Well, we all need something to wonder about I suppose

sharkbait

Emma, seriously try toasted brown bread and boiled egg (with the chicken/rice). Don’t rush it – it could take a while to get better. Stay well clear of Bakers – its made with stuff that banned in the EU for links to cancer!

Emma – we call her a Springador, but I quite like the term Labradinger! Or mongrel.

Del – fully grown pics for you – she’s just basically like a small labrador

and, a bit dark, but her playing ‘leave it’ with a little treat.

pete68

One of our Springers used to have a bad stomach all the time as a pup. We put her on Arden Grange food and she has been fine since then. The vet recommended a fish flavour as it is gentler on their stomach than the meat ones so she is on the Salmon variety. Bakers is definately a food to avoid.

stevious

Not even reading the words, just enjoying the dog pictures.

emma82

Thanks chaps. Off to find something else to feed after work tomorrow, no more bakers.

Chubby she’s cute. I’ve seen photos of them come out basically a Labrador but really curly ears 🙂

Inbred456

Bakers is like giving your dog McD’s. Utter Sh!te.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Poorly pup’ is closed to new replies.