Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Pompino Sizing
  • ackie
    Free Member

I be 6’0.5″ (185cm)

Do I go XL or Large?
    Cheers me dears

RevWill
    Free Member

I am about your height and went for the large.

ackie
    Free Member

Rev Will, are you riding drops and what length stem did you go for?

Michael-B
    Free Member

I’m 6’4” and I have the XL with drops the 120 stem and inline seat post fits me perfectly. So if your going drops I’d suggest you go for the large with an equally long stem.

From the website: What size do I need?

Our frames are COMPACT geometry, meaning you need to knock 3cm off “conventional” frame sizes.. So for a Pompino, here’s our size guide.

* 57cm – XL – from 6? to 6?4”
    * 54cm – L – from 5?9” to 6?1”
    * 51cm – M from 5?5” to 5?10”
    * 48cm – from 5?1” to 5?6”

Of course with them being compact, if you want a longer frame, you can go up a frame size without ruining yourself on the top tube.

Michael-B
    Free Member

P.S fantastic bike.

mayan
    Free Member

Are you planning on using drops or a flat bar?
    Im 6 ft and went for the XL, running a 110mm stem and flat bars.
    The L would be definitely have been too small for me, and there’s still plenty of standover height.
    Thats with flat bars, I’m pretty sure I could run a shorter stem and drops and it wouldnt be too stretched out. I’ve got short bar ends on and with my hands on them, the reach / stretch is maybe a few cm’s less than when using the hoods on my cross bike.

RevWill
    Free Member

I’m riding Midge bars with a 100mm stem flipped upwards. I didn’t really think about the stem length when I ordered, I just went for the default and stuck with it.

ChrisS
    Free Member

I went with the Large kaffenback (same frame but with gears), 6ft 1, drop bars, 110 stem. Fits great.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Pompino Sizing’ is closed to new replies.