Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • poll: your votes for the best shop bought home cooked pizza
  • crispo
    Free Member

If I am buying one the Pizza Express Sloppy Guiseppe(sp?) is the dogs danglies.

A fan of making our own here too though. If I cant quite be bothered to make the dough too then we tend to buy bases, then top with tomato & basil puree, mozerella, parma ham and fresh figs, delish!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Pizz Making – not my oven though 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

How do they make it stick to the wall, Mike?

d45yth
    Free Member

A lot of the pizza’s suggested on here are grim. How any frozen pizza can be classed as ‘best shop bought’ is beyond me! 😕

brassneck

Pizza Express everytime, or checking the own brands for only mozzarella cheese seems to produce some winners. Tesco cheapy stonebaked Margherita is mozzarella only and rather good.

konabunny
    Free Member

Mein herr doktor Oetker.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I can’t believe that in this day and age people still eat Pizza*

*someone had to say it.

footflaps

dr oetker pizza + 1

or Tesco Finest are pretty good.

M&S are surprisingly bad (same with Soups I find).

GaryLake
    Free Member

As wrong as they first seem, Dr Oetker, can’t put my finger on it but seriously tasty for a frozen jobbie. Yes it’s the one with the slightly biscuity base but it totally works…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

In the pre-made fridge section my vote goes to the recently discovered Co-op special, “more-money-than-sense range”, or whatever its called pastrami and peppers pizza with the side sachet of mustard.

I can confirm that these are in fact the dox bolloks, well hopefully not litteraly, but they are tasty, the pizza i mean, not the boloks, I’ll stop now………..

Best bit is I live in a former mining village where people don’t buy expensive pizza, so invariably the more money than sense range is reduced at the end of the day just as i get back from a ride!

Nowt better than DIY though.

scaled
    Free Member

Winner – Aldi 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘poll: your votes for the best shop bought home cooked pizza’ is closed to new replies.