Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Poll: what acts better Kiera Knightly or furniture
  • magowen100
    Free Member

I vote funiture.
    Wood/Ikea/MFI it doesn’t matter it can still play a character better than the vacuous one. Though she is stunning.

Mike-E

My drawers have got a bigger chest.

DezB
    Free Member

Hoping you mean the treasure chest in Pirates of the Carribean 3, or you’ll upset a few on here with “jokes” like that.

bikebouy
    Free Member

iDave
    Free Member

One of the drawers in my kitchen has it’s mouth slightly open, and is free from expressive capability, just like that Kiera

racefaceec90

ftw

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

She has shown she can act in the odd film here and there when given a good role. If you insist on watching shit films she’s in, then she’s going to look shit.

DezB
    Free Member

My wife likes her hair.

BlobOnAStick

Well, I’d rather watch her than a Chippendale or a tall boy.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Oh my, she is really rubbish isn’t she? Sorry, she’s just crap. Have you seen London boulevard? you’d think she could sleep-act through that pigeon hole!

magowen100
    Free Member

DD,
    Please qualify that statement – if only for you to make an example of my lack of knowledge when it comes to Kiera’s back catalogue (not a euphemism!)
    🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I wooden take her drawers off.

magowen100
    Free Member

DD, ahh pretty please with a cherry on top…
    Or just because she has never been in a film where an inanimate object didn’t ‘get into character’ more than she did?
    Bikebouy she’s not hammy – ham can do bacon, sausages, sunday roast gammon – all sorts of goodness, in fact it can multi-task. Please I ask you what can Kiera do?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ok then, hmmm, actually, it’s still a no.

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah. I don’t care really. She can check my sliding action any time she likes.

Northwind

magowen100 – Member

Please I ask you what can Kiera do?

She can get all sweaty and nekkid in a desert in Domino.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Or indeed wax your runners..

Actually I kinda like her, she has done some good stuff, I’ll go with the “chosen crap roles” syndrome, but given her cute hair..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Some nice furniture there. But a bit traditional and staid.

What about a nice bit of plywood:

Oooohhhh….

magowen100
    Free Member

Beautiful woodwork Elfin; dare I say as visually stunning as Ms Knightly.
    Bikebouy – how can you choose crap roles and yet still be out acted by anything without a pulse?
    However fella’s please don’t let this denigrate into a Kiera pervathon, I couldn’t bear it if I was responsible for another 9 pages + of hand wringing….

CountZero

By comparison to Keano Reeves, who makes a concrete wall look animated, Kiera has Shakespeareian levels of talent, and the few films I’ve actually seen with her in she seems perfectly competent as an actress. But what do I know? I just go to the pics to be entertained, not to waste my time being a bloody critic. Unlike most on here, it seems. And none of you lot are a Barry Norman or Jonathan Ross, that’s for sure.

kimbers

she can occasionally put in a decent turn, she was ok in the jacket, but generally a nice bit of furniture has a lot more character.

nicko74

Furniture, all the way. That Chanel ad with her acting and Joss Stone singing is the double whammy; I’ve gone through a number of forks where I’ve been frantically jabbing them in my legs when that ad comes on…

kayak23

Bend it like Beckham was a tour de force!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Poll: what acts better Kiera Knightly or furniture’ is closed to new replies.