Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • #Politics – May is on the way? Rolling what happens next thread?
  • Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Free Member

Looks like a tory coup is on, multiple sources going on here.
    Going to be interesting at least, I hope JC is on the fast train back from the NW, can Labour do the same before he gets back.

Premier Icon martinhutch

How can they remove her, given that JRM blew this year’s chance of a leadership challenge?

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Free Member

Forced resignation, enough will vote against her or tell her to go, the alternative is supporting a VoNC from Labour which should be coming now this is out. It’s hitting Sunday papers as we speak
    Gove among the front runners

Premier Icon martinhutch

I don’t know, she seems the stubborn type…

Premier Icon nick1962
    Free Member

Sounds like she’s lost the Cabinet so gone by Tuesday at the latest.It just needs the Tories to agree on one candidate to replace her unopposed.Probably a stop gap leader who will promise to step aside at some point to allow an open contest.

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Free Member

If this is coming out then it’s coming

As soon as they pick a leader it would be the perfect time to call a no confidence motion, at the point where half of the party is well pissed off

Premier Icon Poopscoop

GE on the cards soon then?

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well place your bets there!! I think we are more at the roulette table than the horses here

Premier Icon kimbers

Been pointed out by dag that liddlington is unicorn free- admits that Brexit means decades of negotiations

For that reason it’ll be Chris grayling 😱😱😱😱

Premier Icon vinnyeh

Express saying

No10 threatened Tory Brexiteers with revoking Article 50 and cancelling Brexit entirely if they once again failed to back her deal.

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Free Member

Sounds like a round of call my bluff

Premier Icon sobriety
    Free Member

Roulette? I’d say we’re more lotto at this point.

Premier Icon kimbers

Honestly who would want to be PM ?

Brexit PM has become the epitath of Cameron, May & arguably Corbyn…

It’s as toxic as you can get.

Premier Icon Onzadog
    Free Member

So, in the next few months, the British public will have to vote in a second referendum, European elections and a general election?

Premier Icon zippykona

What available tory would be best for us?

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Free Member

at this point JRM, followed by a Labour VoNC I’d say unless JC has to go to Exeter or something at short notice

Premier Icon Northwind

zippykona

Subscriber

What available tory would be best for us?

Either Hammond, as the closest thing they have to actual sanity anywhere near the cabinet… Or Mogg, to throw the entire party into a volcano.

Premier Icon kimbers

So, in the next few months, the British public will have to vote in a second referendum, European elections and a general election?

Brenda from bristol is gonna flip!

Premier Icon kimbers

She is a satanic limpet that simply cannot be dislodged

Premier Icon jam-bo

They’ll have to drag her out.

Premier Icon kimbers

its almost as if………..

Premier Icon squirrelking
    Free Member

Pob as front runner? The man who is his own Spitting Image?

**** me.

Premier Icon kimbers

Im convinced that it was just BS to bump PV march from the sunday frontpages

Pob is a as divisive as johnson

more to the point theres no real mechanism to remove May

Premier Icon MarkBrewer
    Free Member

She is a satanic limpet that simply cannot be dislodged

I think Frankie Boyle summed her up pretty well here

Premier Icon mickmcd
    Free Member

Which one has the country’s best interest over the party ?

Premier Icon bikebouy
    Free Member

None of them, they’re all retards.

Too busy mopping spittle from thier laps and endless “are you my mate, you are my best mate you are” Prissy little games to actually think about the wasted £6bn they’ve happily pissed up the wall in the last 3years.

Could have resurfaced every road in Britain or appointed nor wdoctors and nurses or actually funded a police service or emergency services fit for a population in the 21st century.

Instead they continue to piss about withiernown petty racist arguments and infighting.

Arseholes the lot of em’

Premier Icon leeerm
    Free Member

Vote for Pedro

Premier Icon ctk

I can’t see a new Tory PM making a difference. All the leading candidates are Brexiteers whose red lines are likely in the same place as LINO’s.

Unless it sparks a GE

Premier Icon jimster01
    Free Member

Popped into the local Co-Op last night, had a quick squint at the papers, even “The Sun” is saying it’s time for her to go.

Premier Icon Onzadog
    Free Member

What I’m not getting is why, this one any only time, do they seem to be so focused on ” the will of the people”? Typically, they couldn’t give two rusty **** about the people.

Why are they so driven about brexit?

Premier Icon tjagain

onzadog – its simply an excuse. They want brexit. they know that the public mood has changed so they would lose a second referendum. they know it would be a disaster for the country but good for them personally.

Premier Icon jimster01
    Free Member

I think Brexit is inevitable now, even though I’m a remainder, she’s done far too much damage to the UK’s position in Europe for anyone to be able to turn it around. Adding to that the businesses that are leaving because of Brexit and clear indications of what was going to happen is too late to change when in theory we leave this Friday evening.

All too little too late.

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Free Member

Why are they so driven about brexit?

It splits them down the middle, fail here and they will become a Ukip coalition.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘#Politics – May is on the way? Rolling what happens next thread?’ is closed to new replies.