Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Police recover my bikes!!!!!!!!!
  • cove123

Posted that my 2 Coves (stiffee/Handjob) where stolen on the 29th of Jan. from Welwyn Garden

Police found one in Welwyn Garden City and the other one was taken of a man being arrested for carring Class A!!! right outside the LBS Marshells where i got the bikes from!!!

Big thanks to the Police and the boys and Jedi in the bike shop for telling them that the bike was stolen.

Sadley still going to cost me money need to replace z freeride pedals, skewers, tyres and a sticker set, he also removed the “what no Britny’s Spears” sticker. he taken of the mud sharks tyres and put on some Spec Pros, hope skewers for lock style ones.

the Stiffee is still with the police so have not seen whats miss from that yet!!

Another thing is having to give my statment to a Female officer and explaining the model names to her, naughty Cove did not think about that when they named them…..

Cheers

Cove123

brant
    Free Member

hope skewers for lock style ones

irony!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Result!

I like to hear some good news sometimes!

DezB
    Free Member

Great stuff, I remember reading your original post. Glad you got them back!

bomberman
    Free Member

getting stolen bikes back from police RULES. fact.

poppa
    Free Member

Bike thief carrying class-A drugs? What a surprise!

Fantastic news though.

matt_outandabout

nice one.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Great news cove123! Marshalls also helped in the recovery of my nicked bike. I they’ve got a far higher detection rate than most of the police force 🙂 Incidently the female officer that I talked to had no problem with the names, as she’d bought a Klien Attitude from the same shop when she was younger.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I they’ve got a far higher detection rate than most of the police force [:)]

Probably because they come into contact with bikes more often than the police 😀

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Good stuff!

Quite a few Babylonians are into MTBing, I’ve found. I got pulled over once, ‘cos a copper just wanted to ask me about me bike!

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Nice one.

Another thing is having to give my statment to a Female officer and explaining the model names to her, naughty Cove did not think about that when they named them…..

Cheers

errr – you didn’t think about it when you bought them?? 😀

ianpinder
    Free Member

I had this when my bike was stolen.

Police women….”Hello how may I help your sir”

Myself……….”I’d lik to report a theft”

Police women….”Whats been stolen”

Myself……….”My stiffee”

cove123

Lobby i was a bit embarrassed when i got the HJ did try and take the HJ stickers of, did one side but then got bored!!!!!

looking at the HJ the druggie also got bored trying to peel them of and has only done a half arsed job of it!!!

of to look at the stiffee this afternoon at cop shop (thats sounds so rude)

laters
    Cove123

MikeT-23
    Free Member

Happy for you mate. That’s a good bit of news.

jedi

told you i’d look for it 🙂 🙂

rs
    Free Member

good to hear you got your stiffee back 😆

jedi

she was a nice looking policewoman too!

handjobs and stiffee lol

Nobby

At least neither were an STD. Good news though.

hora
    Free Member

Was the WPC attractive?

jedi

as i posted already yeah

zaskar
    Free Member

Yay!

PJ266
    Free Member

g spot would have been slightly more embarassing

chakaping
    Free Member

That’s brilliant.

Any idea on the MO behind the thefts? Worrying to hear about bike thefts locally, even with a happy ending.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

congratulations!

were they insured, did you claim…..?

jedi

we saw the bike outside the chemist while the theif was picking up his methodon eprescription

cove123

Chakaping MO was via rear garage door, bust lock, then into garage, rear garden has easy access from tree line before road/path for get away, the guy arrested is well known to cops/local auth etc

Jedi only saw them as he was in the line to pick up his meds!! so he can huck of some planks in the skies….

still a big thanks to him and the boys i owe them some beer tokens!!!
    insurance wise the claim is still in until i work out excess v replacment costs.

update the police raided a related house to the thief, got to look at more stolen gear tomorrow and see if my time pedals are attached to another bike etc

cove123

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Police recover my bikes!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.