• This topic has 24 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by tron.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • pointless graphics
  • adeward
    Free Member

now if it came from a northern designer with a sense of humour it would say righty tighty lefty loosely

or k'in tight

bassspine
    Free Member

adeward
    Free Member

shouldnt it say PING

RealMan
    Free Member

warpcow
    Free Member

American Classic wheels all have a sticker round the valve hole that says "VALVE". Considering they all have a white guide spoke too, you might think americans were a bit thick.

And I've had one of those bells on a commuter (or something very similar). That bit does b*gg*r all when you push it.

Dirtynap
    Free Member

Americans sometimes need a bit of extra help, plus you know its only there becuase a yank will sue them otherwise.

rs
    Free Member

I just shaved a hedgehog, now thats pointless 🙂

psychle
    Free Member

picture of said shaved mammal please 🙂

rs
    Free Member

amazing what you can find on google

psychle
    Free Member

ewwww… what happened to it?

brakes
    Free Member

looks like a fleshlight

tails
    Free Member

Is that what scotch people eat? 😈

user-removed
    Free Member

Mmmmm – Scotch Hogg.

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

timmys

Pointless in a good way obviously 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

you forgot "This way down" 🙂

Ratty
    Free Member

adeward
    Free Member

there seems to be two types of graphics here some don't mean to be funny and often come from our friends in the far east and others which are done bu designers with a sense of fun

i love the washing instructions

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

i love the washing instructions

I suspect they were lifted off some socks 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

Re the bell, people are presumably aware that 'Push' is the brand!? I hope so…

On washing instructions, I got a shock when I first looked at the label on some Lusso tights (can't find a photo), which says WOMEN in big letters, then goes on to explain how she should wash them to avoid 'ruining my best kit' or something. Made me chuckle.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

I once read that a favourite among American fighter pilots was to have drawn on the back of their right glove an arrow pointing forward saying "Houses get bigger" and and arrow pointing the other way saying "Houses get smaller".

I like it

coatesy
    Free Member

I always liked the Cannondale one stating "Disc specific design", fitted just below the canti bosses.

sheppie_hill
    Free Member

Not sure if they still do but Ted Baker stuff used to come with a washing label that said "Wear with Pride" "Handle with Care" "Made in Heaven"

Shandy
    Free Member

Transcend Geographic Boundaries….

tron
    Free Member

My old Howies 17 seconds jacket had "Always make tea in the pot" on the washing instructions…

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘pointless graphics’ is closed to new replies.