Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Pointless 29er mumblings
  • wwaswas

Rode my Titus Fire/Fileline on familiar, dry singletrack for the first time last night.

It’s not the same as a 26er (surprise) but it is nicely different. I think I could really get to like it. Extra length of the bike is an issue sometimes in the tight stuff but it’s far more forgiving of small roots on apexes and stuff.

Dropper post helped as well, I think – was nice to drop it a bit so I coudl still sit and pedal a bit but not having it in the way going over logs and stuff. Fully dropped – I don’t have the legs to stand up and pedal/not pedal for long enough 😉

Those On-one tyres are pretty good too.

watsontony
    Free Member

thanks for that 🙂

patriotpro
    Free Member

sounds guff

sc-xc

In Hindi, Bish means 20 and noi means 9; thus, Bishnoi translates as Twenty-niners.

ahwiles
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member

Those On-one tyres are pretty good too.

and a total bargain.

Gotama
    Free Member

Aaaaand just to get things started….A FACKIN’ CLOWN BIKE, CORNERS, THEY DON’T GO ROUND CORNERS, YOU’RE AN IDIOT, YOU SHUD RIDE WOT WE HAVE BIN RIDING SINCE THEY INVENTED BEACH CRUISERS. JUST A MARKETIN DREAM YOU IZ 😀

YOURS

FLANGETREE

wwaswas

Those bargain CRC RS Revelation RC3’s are very impressive too. Nice and stiff and plush too as they’re a bit run in now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Pointless 29er mumblings’ is closed to new replies.