Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Plusnet – so far teh awesome…
  • matt_outandabout

Placed an order online at 10:10pm.
    Email 10.38pm with our new phone number on, confirming next day phone connection.
    Email 10.40pm saying broadband would also be connected in three days time.
    😀
    (All far quicker than on order form and what BT offered)

Northwind

They were a nightmare to deal with professionally tbh… But yeah, I’ve been on plusnet/before that F9 for years, nice and simple and it all works.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

used them on a short term deal before I moved out here, quick, cheap and very fast connection with unlimited downloads over night

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Two engineer visits to connect me up promised by Plusnet. Both cancelled without any notification at all…

legend
    Free Member

suburbanreuben – Member
    Two engineer visits to connect me up promised by Plusnet. Both cancelled without any notification at all…

That’s the part still relying on BT……..

They’ve been brilliant for me for a long long time (56k days)

Drac

I’ve just moved to BT they connected me last night before i got home 2 days earlier then they scheduled and so far the home hub is far faster than my Netgear and was effortless to connect. I’ve also gained 2mbps connection speed so another bonus.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

And I’m just about to leave BT, fed up with a ragged connection and snotty emails.

thetallpaul
    Free Member

I’m on Plusnet too, and the service is much better than BT. BB is more reliable too. Can actually stream netfix reliably.
    Makes no sense as PlusNet is owned by BT and uses BT’s kit.

AND it’s a Yorkshire grown company. Best County in the world and all that….. 😛

goon
    Free Member

(56k days)

Blimey, is the contract passed down through your family as an heirloom? That’s over 150 years… 😉

legend
    Free Member

🙂

Northwind

Aye, and after all that time, now at 53% progress for downloading his first ever pr0n.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Plusnet – so far teh awesome…’ is closed to new replies.