Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Plumbers… Cheeky ******s…
  • joemarshall
    Free Member

What’s the pressure at? Presuming you’ve checked this, but if it’s high it could just be the filling loop left turned on a little bit. Makes it drip from the overflow.

Joe

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

It is within the ‘safe range’ but without looking I do not recall what bar it is. The builders we have at the house at the moment say it is faulty too (afte draining the system to fit an additional rad).

(You aren’t gonna charge me £70 for this advice are you)? 😉

coffeeking
    Free Member

For example…

Which of these suppliers would you think would be the most professional suppliers of heating oil…

I’d not judge the “professionality” of either of them by the website as I’ve been around long enough to have seen people with flashy ads that are useless at their job and people with 1 page text only ads that are amazing at their job? I know where you’re coming from but I do consciously try not to be influenced by advertising and appearance as I’ve all-too-often fallen foul of such assumptions!

For me a good site is one that gives only the important info, in a clear and easily navigable fashion. For a plumber I’d expect that to be a few pages of plain text and images with simple navigation. Any more than that and it would flag “trying too hard for a decent local plumber” alarm bells. Whether that is a correct assumption or not is a different matter and entirely open to debate 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

Heating engineers can charge more than plumbers

aracer
    Free Member

What about gas installers?

bigeyedbeans
    Free Member

not biting tonight

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Plumbers… Cheeky ******s…’ is closed to new replies.