Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 140 total)
  • Plodgate – the anti-tory brigades get their comeuppance
  • Joe

I don’t really often bother with politics on here, but think plod/plebgate is quite telling actually and perhaps should be a lesson to some of the rabble rousers on here.

I think the most interesting thing about the whole saga is how it shoes how sick the anti-Tory mob are. They’re also always the first to talk about discrimination or classism, yet they have shown their hands are actually the dirtiest.

It seems that in the 21st century, the only people who are completely and totally fair game for ridicule and discrimination are people who are considering posh, educated too well or born into high society. It’s fairly disgusting.

For lots of people, even if David Cameron turned out to be Jesus Christ himself, it wouldn’t make any difference to their opinion of him. I don’t really understand this, but i’ll just have to assume they are exceptionally narrow minded and foolish.

yossarian
    Free Member

excellent troll mr mandelson

camo16
    Free Member

* wonders who the rabble rousers are. Eyes yossarian suspiciously *

Pigface
    Free Member

TROLLTASTIC 😆

RustySpanner

Doesn’t mean the Tory scumbag is innocent though, does it?

Just in the interests of balanced, reporting, like.

camo16
    Free Member

David Cameron turned out to be Jesus Christ

Most. Disappointing. Christmas. Ever.

headfirst
    Free Member

Less anti-Tory, more anti- politicians? All seen as having their snout in the trough, one rule for them one rule for us, etc etc?

David Cameron turned out to be Jesus Christ himself

I don’t believe in either of them 😐

grum
    Free Member

It seems that in the 21st century, the only people who are completely and totally fair game for ridicule and discrimination are people who are considering posh, educated too well or born into high society. It’s fairly disgusting.

Yes, how awful for them – how do they cope? I suppose positions of extreme power and wealth might go a little way to alleviating the misery but still, how awful for them.

And no, you never hear anyone denigrating chavs/the poor do you?

Stoner
    Free Member

where’s that cynic binners when you need him? 😉

Joe

I expect it means he’s fairly innocent…and you know what…in all honesty…if the chief whip or any other cabinet minister wants to ride his bicycle out the front gate of 10 downing street, he should bloody well be allowed to and he should probably get a salute from the guard…whether he’s a tory, lib dem, or member of the labour party.

Peyote
    Free Member

I’m anti-tory, not sure how to join the brigade though. When can I expect my comeuppance?

I bet all those chinless, upperclass, toffee nosed, trustafarian etonians have stashed all the comeuppance for themselves, B*st*rds. Come the revolution there’ll be comeuppance for all!

If you say “Comeuppance” really quickly, with the right accent it sounds like “Communist”. No such thing as coincidence is there?….

Joe

Yes, how awful for them – how do they cope? I suppose positions of extreme power and wealth might go a little way to alleviating the misery but still, how awful for them.

And no, you never hear anyone denigrating chavs/the poor do you?

Yes but people like you attack people for criticising chavs, where as nobody ran to the chief whip’s defence.

RustySpanner

I don’t believe in either of them

Well, one was a swivel eyed lunatic who lied constantly and ruined the lives of millions and the other is…..oh, hang on

footflaps

0/10 poor trolling.

Try using more CAPITAL LETTERS…

bencooper
    Free Member

People don’t dislike Cameron because he’s rich. People dislike him because he’s a tit. And rich.

binners

HERE!!! 😀

And I don’t believe any of them, quite frankly. Politico’s of any stripes or, in this case, the police. They’re all clearly lying to further their own agenda’s. As per

I wouldn’t have objected to the Dave/Gideon axis of smugness (lets face it, they’re Tory’s – you know what you’re getting) until they started using the phrase ‘we’re all in it together’ at every available opportunity.

No we’re bloody not!!! Unless mummy and daddy have left me a £10 million trust fund i was previously unaware of! Though I notice that nowadays, even they can’t bring themselves to utter those words without sniggering

Oh…. and bencooper +1

Joe

People don’t dislike Cameron because he’s rich. People dislike him because he’s a tit. And rich.

What has he done which is so tittish?

yossarian
    Free Member

where as nobody ran to the chief whip’s defence.

wasn’t that because he acted like a prick and swore at a copper? wasn’t it only a day or two after 2 female GMP officers had been murdered on duty?

surely all that breeding would make one better behaved towards the constabulary?

binners

Where to start?…..

grum
    Free Member

Yes but people like you attack people for criticising chavs, where as nobody ran to the chief whip’s defence.

Thank god he has brave crusaders-for-justice like you on his side.

bencooper
    Free Member

How about relentlessly blaming the poor for an economic mess that was none of their making?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

His tyre logos didn’t line up with his valves.

Hanging is too good for that sort!

footflaps

The list is endless.

The big society aka ‘get fired, but come back and do your old job for free’.

Blaming the poor for societies ills.

Stealing from the poor to feed the rich….

Normal Tory stuff…

kimbers

RustySpanner

Don’t forget turning the teachers into the new miners and licking the bottom of Rupert and his fiery haired temptress.

And he’s mates with Clarkson.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

wasn’t that because he acted like a prick and swore at a copper? wasn’t it only a day or two after 2 female GMP officers had been murdered on

Cannot see any relevance here apart from the bizarre mawkishness this country seems to be observing towards anyone in a uniform at the moment!

MussEd
    Free Member

It seems that in the 21st century, the only people who are completely and totally fair game for ridicule and discrimination are people who are considering posh, educated too well

What are you moaning about? You’ll clearly be safe from the “ridicule and discrimination” unless the myriad spelling mistakes, punctuation errors, grammatical liberties you’re taking in all of your, let’s face it robust defence of the Tory Elite, are included here on purpose to wind up pedants?

On the whole though, it must be truly gratifying to the real Tory Elite to know that there are still underlings like you willing to tug the forlock in subservient obeisance as if by natural,knee-jerk reaction like you Joe….nah, scrap that, they care just as little about you than they do me. A pleb.

mtbfix

Don’t forget that the powers that be have access to levels of police and secret service that could easily create an alibi for a privileged miscreant and then falsify evidence against the police to make them appear to blame. Does nobody watch The Killing these days?

sbob
    Free Member

So this tory hatred is mainly based on bitter jealousy then?

Don’t misunderstand me; I think CMD is a massive arsehole, for reasons such as his desire to privatise the police force to his good friends and notorious **** Group 4 Security, or G4S as they are now known in an attempt to hide from their reputation at being unable to simply lock a door.
    Amongst other things.

The same hatred still existed when Labour took over. The country was doing well. Slow and steady economic growth. Didn’t take long for Labour to **** that up, did it?

I find it amazing that there are so many who will lambast tory politicians for something as simple as attending a privately funded school, when at the same time not noticing (or not minding) dozens of Labour politicians who were afforded the same privilige.

footflaps

The amazing thing is how no end of Plebs go out their way to defend a party whose sole aim is to exploit/screw over the Plebs for their own financial gain. Turkeys voting for Christmas and all that….

grum
    Free Member

Lets not forget making life miserable for thousands of disabled people, while cutting taxes for the most wealthy.

Screwing over northern cities where they know people are unlikely to vote for them anyway too – deeply cynical.

camo16
    Free Member

I find it amazing that there are so many who will lambast tory politicians for something as simple as attending a privately funded school, when at the same time not noticing (or not minding) dozens of Labour politicians who were afforded the same privilige.

A big fat amen to that.

I have no time at all for Team Red, Team Blue or Team Yellow (UK IP, obviously).

MussEd
    Free Member

The amazing thing is how no end of Plebs go out their way to defend a party whose sole aim is to exploit/screw over the Plebs for their own financial gain. Turkeys voting for Christmas and all that….

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM! This! Well said FF…

footflaps

Didn’t take long for Labour to **** that up, did it?

Ah, so it was Labour who caused the worldwide financial debt crisis. Thanks for clearing that up, there was general worldwide confusion on that one…..

jota180
    Free Member

dozens of Labour politicians who were afforded the same privilige.

The utter bastards, I never knew that

Point out which one of these fags is Labour boy in disguise and I’ll have him thrashed.

grum
    Free Member

Yes Labour are increasingly become a party of the privileged too, but if you want to vote for the super-rich who really have absolutely no clue about life for normal people, there’s still only one party to go for.

footflaps

and I’ll have my under butler’s under butler thrash him [s] him thrashed.[/s]

FIFY

camo16
    Free Member

Ah, so it was Labour who caused the worldwide financial debt crisis. Thanks for clearing that up, there was general worldwide confusion on that one…..

Good point, that one.

On the other hand, there was the great gold sell off etc… can’t blame the Eton Trifles for that.

footflaps

there’s still only one party to go for.

UKIP / BNP?

footflaps

On the other hand, there was the great gold sell off etc… can’t blame the Eton Trifles for that.

No, but it has just about zero material affect on anyone’s standard of living and was the general policy of most governments at the time….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 140 total)

The topic ‘Plodgate – the anti-tory brigades get their comeuppance’ is closed to new replies.