• This topic has 24 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by stuey.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Plant X – mini Rant…
  • cookies

How hard is it to send the right size frame?

Just gone to build the son a bike from a 14 inch Inbred 14 (XS) frame and found they had shipped an XL 20 inch…..

Now no bike ready for weekend trip….

Bum….

weeksy

It’s only Tues?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

It’s only Tues?

so hes got 4 days to return it, get sent a large, return it, get sent a medium….

cookies

Unfortunately, no XS nocking about at the store apparently.

weeksy

Can’t you just shout louder?

You know, let them know you’re in charge.

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

Say the name 3 times……

bikerbruce
    Free Member

He’ll grow into it..

Jamie
    Free Member

Brunt Brabnt Brint

downgrade
    Free Member

Shame it wasn’t the other way round. Water and sunlight on an XS and it would grow to the right size.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I have a 14inch slotty barely used I could have in the post for you tomorrow…

its red so you might not be able to keep up with him…

allthepies
    Free Member

Brant alert.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Have you tried washing it? I’ve got one of their merino tops and one wash later the difference was remarkable 🙂

cookies

SO the saga continues… They can’t tell if they have any 14inch Inbreds in stock or if one has been put aside as was suggested on my first call (it’s in the notes), or even if the original one allocated to me ever existed.

But the returns people will sort it once the frame arrives back with them…. but I can’t speak with them to verify as they are 5 miles away.

xcgb
    Free Member

Brants busy with his cock…….

cookies

SO – apparently no InBred’s in XS in any colour
    plus no one can tell me if there is a plan to order new ones or if any have been ordered…

@Brant, can you let me know if the Inbred has been discontinued?

tomaso
    Free Member

My single ply super tacky High Roller that was sent instead of the dual ply 60a High Roller saga pales into insignificance.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Brants busy with his cock…….

Has he still not flogged his cock?

IA

Anywhere near bristol? The OH has an XS slot dropout inbred currently built SS with spare bits that she was planning on selling, would be cheap…

bigjim

poor old brant. their distribution end does seem to have some problems.

wwaswas

Has he still not flogged his cock?

He has. And now he’s sold it too.

DezB
    Free Member

I’m sure he only sees an alert if the word ‘Planet’ is spelt correctly.

trigrwoods
    Free Member

I have the same issue regarding the xs size on one inbred. Was hoping to get a frame for the other half as we are going to be touring through South America next year but all the xs frames are out of stock and an email i have sent to on-one has come back inconclusive stating that they have no new orders coming in but they have not declared the frame as discontinued so they cant really tell me if any more are going to be coming in or no. Not very helpful really!

joshvegas
    Free Member

*cough* see above.

trigrwoods
    Free Member

Ha! Yeah i did notice you have one for grabs mate and if it had vertical dropouts id have def been interested but these slot dropouts sound a little bit hit and miss to me when running a geared set up and i could do without any avoidable issues for the trip. Cheers for the heads up though. Oh and hope that cough gets better!

stuey
    Free Member

I don’t think ‘Brant, Brant, Brant’ gonna work no more..

Brant’s P45 on instgram

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Plant X – mini Rant…’ is closed to new replies.