Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Planet X Space Chicken!!! 🌟 🐓 Black Friday goodness!
  • Premier Icon Markie
    Free Member

Yay! We saw ta11pau1’s thread, and one Frank Sidebottom head later Mrs M has her own Space Chicken!

It looks absolutely glorious, according to Mrs M anyhow – think it looks great, but I’m too slow to ride that paint! Jr is hoping they introduce an XS size to tide her over before she really starts to grow and can take mom’s. Roll on Black Friday 2020, I guess!

It’s ace and we’re thrilled!

No connection except for this bike (and a bunch of Brave Soldier rash packs which have been so useful!) – Planet X were fantastic to deal with throughout. Thanks to them.

All would be perfect, except that I cracked the faceplate of the stem. 🥔Oops. New one to be ordered so we’ll be okay. And I need to cut the seat post down so it can go past the bottle cage mount -given the stem, that may be one for the shop. Or Mrs M can grow a bit!

Premier Icon ta11pau1

Nice! Don’t forget to take off the green film from the rear mech, or leave it on for 6 months like I did 😁

They’re versatile things with the right tyres.

Premier Icon roverpig

That does look very nice. Hope she enjoys it.

Premier Icon mikey-simmo
    Free Member

I’d like one as a winter bike/gravel/cross bike but the lack of front mech puts me off. I like the shape and the colour.

Premier Icon trumpton
    Free Member

looks great and I am not normally keen on gravel bikes.

Premier Icon Onzadog
    Free Member

What’s the maximum seat post insertion? Just wondering what size dropper could be fitted.

Premier Icon Markie
    Free Member

Thanks all!

Onzadog, it’s about 23cm and the frame is a small.

Premier Icon alanf
    Free Member

I’d like one as a winter bike/gravel/cross bike but the lack of front mech puts me off. I like the shape and the colour.

Haven’t PX introduced a new bike/frame that’s similar to a SC but also 2x compatible?
    Free ranger

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.