Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Planet-X Break in
  • dirtyrider
    Free Member

from Facebook – likely to be some bikes at keen prices or stripped, included bikes in the workshop for repair,

upload photos to the internet

devash
    Free Member

The robbers become the robbed.

blader1611
    Free Member

Is it worth planet x claiming on insurance given the excess is £50.

MrSmith
    Free Member

“Top end bikes”?

has to be a typo?

Lester
    Free Member

dont mean to be a spoilsport, but i think its out of order taking the p**s out of anyone who has bike stuff stolen, whether it is plant x or not

davosaurusrex

Probably be dispatched quicker and with more accuracy now. Every cloud, eh?

oldnpastit

As above, not really very nice to have a go at P-X.

mickmcd
    Free Member

any takers

page 1 before the assasinations or do you think it will get to page 2

well that escalated quickly could be on the cards

davosaurusrex

Dry your tears Tarquin and Jemima! 😢

davosaurusrex

I’ll just add a disclaimer that as I’ve never bought anything from PX I’m just enjoying a light spot of Tuesday night trolling

joebristol

In their defence I’ve always had good service from Planet X and keen prices. Not good that they’ve been ram raided.

milfordvet
    Free Member

I’ve always had a great bike, great parts and great prices too. Its all come in delivered well packaged and prompt. They have alot of nice top end bikes. The road hydraulic bikes are especially good value. Nice titanium stuff too. Dont kick a man while he down.

jkomo

I’ve had some great stuff from PX.

Can’t see the comedy in this.

SandyThePig
    Free Member

This sucks you wouldn’t wish this on any bike retailer.  Hope they catch the twunts and own them with bombers.

parkesie
    Free Member

Looks like the mystery of the missing sunglasses has been solved.

hope they at least catch the thieves if not get all the bikes back.

Jase
    Free Member

If it’s 15 bikes that Facebook post is slightly exaggerated!!!

scotroutes

It sure gives them another excuse for shoddy service. I predict they’ll be using this one for the next 18 months or so.

franksinatra

I’ve always had excellent service.

Its not big kicking somene when they are down.

wwaswas

Looks like customer bikes were stolen too.

But don’t let that get in the way of piling in.

andybrad

Not good in any way shape or form imo.

Gaz.dick
    Free Member

Gotta love the biking community, always looking out for eachother, mutual respect for all riders no matter what discipline, solidarity in numbers…..oh wait – no, just keyboard warriors with nothing better to do.

I’ve always had great service from Planet-X/On-one, good prices, and for me, good kit!

Sure they may get things wrong sometimes – its a risk when you don’t pay premium prices, smile and nod – nobodies perfect? oh wait – sorry, apart from the keyboard warriors – you guys are always right 🙂

dovebiker

This is no different that ram-raiding your local Sports Direct, it’s a business and perhaps shows their ‘low cost’ model extends to their security? Lets also hope their insurance premiums were paid and they deal with all claims and issues quickly. Perhaps those that have experienced their ‘service’ are expressing a touch of schadenfreude?

lunge

Crap responses above, very poor.

A bike company has been ram raided and robbed, that’s not a good thing at all and not an opportunity to take the proverbial IMO.

milky1980
    Free Member

Poor show by some of the comments above.

This is people’s livelihoods and others personal property we’re talking about.

Just remember guys that if the scum who robbed them get away with it then they will see it as an easy way to make money so will go after other bike shops.  We need to help find these stolen bikes and hopefully the authorities can find the people responsible.

AlexSimon

davosaurusrex

Probably be dispatched quicker and with more accuracy now. Every cloud, eh?

Poor taste or not, this had me proper laughing

marksnook
    Free Member

Poor taste or not there are some funny comments!

Bikes or van tools or anything, theft sucks but lighten up, sarcasm is as British as cheap frames…

ransos
    Free Member

We need to help find these stolen bikes and hopefully the authorities can find the people responsible.

Quite right: we should all be on the lookout for frames with odd-sized seat tubes.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Planet-X Break in’ is closed to new replies.