Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Planet X
  • iolo
    Free Member

I’m trying to buy 2no Enduro LED mtb helmets with the free front light. The problem is only one light is added to the basket.
    I tried online chat. That looks pretty but nobody answered on both attempts.
    Does anyone on this forum work for them who could help as I need to get them ordered?

bearnecessities

@brant @brant @brant

Is what you chant

And as if by magic

Your wish he’ll grant

kelron
    Free Member

Just increase the quantity of the light at checkout, works for me.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wwaswas

I added two helmets and got two lights – text says ‘one per customer’ though so not sure what would happen if I completed the order…

Bez

While we’re summoning Planet X customer services via the power of rhyme:

There once was a fella called Bez
    Who wanted Brant’s email addrezz
    Cos when a fifty quid order’s returned
    A 3p refund is frankly a burn
    So he’d like to discuss this hot mezz

😉

iolo
    Free Member

thanks. the quantity now shows 2 but it also says one per customer at checkout. Anyone?

brant
    Free Member

thanks. the quantity now shows 2 but it also says one per customer at checkout. Anyone?

I’d have to ask LiveChat, so you might as well.

iolo
    Free Member

As i already said, Live chat looks pretty but nobody answered me. On both attempts.

Bez

I’m on live chat too, this thread is more responsive 🙂

bonzodog
    Free Member

Its Monday. Its busy. Be patient. No one will die.

Bez

I hate to bum your Monday but we’re all going to die 🙂

bonzodog
    Free Member

You’re right.

Balls to Livechat. Lets end it all now.

Bez

This is how all the best death cults start.

tomhoward

I do wonder how long it will be before PX put this link as their customer service contact page. Would work as a ‘what offers we are running’ page too…

torch
    Free Member

To be fair to PlanetX it does clearly state, “1 per customer”. You might need to place 2 separate orders to get 2 free lights.

Beagleboy

I didn’t get a free light with my helmet. The customer support lady on the online chat was very helpful though and promised me she’d get one sent out to me. Fingers crossed!

iolo
    Free Member

To be fair to PlanetX it does clearly state, “1 per customer”. You might need to place 2 separate orders to get 2 free lights.

this is what I saw before ordering
    The one per customer is only mentioned at checkout though.
    I’m in Austria so would have to pay postage twice.

trail_rat
    Free Member

I want my cake and I want to eat it springs to mind.

Bez

For anyone wondering about my 3p grumble, it was because there was an earlier refund (the email for which I’d missed) that was 3p short. Doh! All good, and Planet X are back on my Approved Suppliers list 😉

WAIT—IS IT TOO LATE TO CALL OFF THE DEATH CULT?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

It’ll be fine, they only complete on mid summers’ day when it’s also a blue moon.

bonzodog
    Free Member

Bez

Subscriber

Phew! Good timing. I just removed the rope and got off the stool to check this thread.

Bez

I just removed the rope and got off the stool

Is that a euphemism for “finished my dump”?

iolo
    Free Member

All I would like is to get a resolution to a simple question. I have tried the official way (Live Chat- nothing).
    I come on here as I know it sometimes helps. It’s a shame as I really want to buy things (over £100 worth of stuff) and have the order ready to go.

tomhoward

All I would like is to get a resolution to a simple question. I have tried the official way (Live Chat- nothing).
    I come on here as I know it sometimes helps. It’s a shame as I really want to buy things (over £100 worth of stuff) and have the order ready to go.

But only if they come with free stuff?

Send a PM to Brant.

brant
    Free Member

I do wonder how long it will be before PX put this link as their customer service contact page. Would work as a ‘what offers we are running’ page too…

I did once link here from a newsletter about feedback but I don’t think anyone saw it.

iolo
    Free Member

But only if they come with free stuff?

It was the clickbait that got me looking.

xraymtb
    Free Member

Alternative opinion alert!!

A friend of mine ordered a helmet and light. Arrived two days later no problem.

I ordered one – changed my mind overnight (dont really need another helmet or a light!) – live chat answered in about 2 minutes (on a Monday morning) and cancelled it no problems with the refund showing the next day.

They may not be perfect but PX do get it right more often than not.

brant
    Free Member

The one per customer is <strike>only</strike> mentioned at checkout <strike>though</strike>.

FTFY

brant
    Free Member

🤦🏻‍♂️

iolo
    Free Member

Um, thanks for the excellent customer service. At least I tried.

Bez

If we’re now done with the questions about getting loads of free lights, can I hijack the thread (again) to ask whether anyone’s already got one of those and if so what runtimes they’re getting? 🙂

wwaswas

Sorry mate Death Cult means Death Cult, you’ve made your decision and you can’t reverse on the basis of information that’s subsequently become available.

Bez

Well, on the bright side I guess I won’t be needing too much from the run time.

DezB
    Free Member

what runtimes they’re getting?

Massive.

Says on the site dunnit: Huge and massive – huge light output and massive burn times

shermer75
    Free Member

Sorry mate Death Cult means Death Cult

Eh? Speak up young man!

scaredypants

3p grumble

Can’t see it onsite but pleased if they’ve branched out into pr0n these days. Mighty cheap – is it “used” ?

matt_outandabout

Huge and massive – huge light output and massive burn times

Bigly?

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Planet X’ is closed to new replies.