Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Pizza base, nuttela, marshmallow topping. Am I onto something here?
  • dingabell
    Free Member

Came up with this sweet tooth pimping of a savoury snack when I was getting hungry on this mornings ride. Going to give it a go I think. Taking bets as to whether it tastes great or gross. Could also go with extra chunks of dairy milk on top.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Pizza? Sugar?

Oh dear. This won’t end well….

😉

grantway
    Free Member

Think you need to go shopping

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Not going to help me loose the 3 stone I need to me thinks. Otherwise I’m with you.

tmb467
    Free Member

Sounds suspiciously like a dessert a mate had in a chamonix restaurant.

It was nice!

molgrips
    Free Member

No. The French have been making crepes and waffles with nutella and cream for years. Nom.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Better with Nutella and Banana 8)

tang
    Free Member

On to a fat belly more like. I think one should only be allowed such fodder after a monumental ride. You know the ones, where you would be happy to eat your own pets without a second thought.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Jeepers!!! Don’t let ‘Butcher’ of this here parish know!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Nutella and Banana.

Flippin yum.

Maybe a bit of whipped cream on top. I’m just outside a services Waitrose too.

geoffj

I’m just outside a services Waitrose too.

Well laaah deee daaah! 👿

*still wondering if I can get aftermarket heated wing mirrors for the truck!

eugeo81
    Free Member

Going on the savoury tip.. I ate a slice of savoury birthday cake yesterday here in Estonia. It was a tuna sandwich cake, and it looked impressive, tasted nice too. I wish i had got a few pictures of it.

Mind you, I am looking forward to getting home on wednesday. I am missing my bike, sponge cake and fast running out of Yorkshire tea bags.

dingabell
    Free Member

Tuna cake!!! That sounds bloody disgusting.No wonder you want to come home. Cats might like it though? I’ve had crepes with Nutella but now methinks it’s time to ratchet it up a bit. Banana might be good on top but if it’s going in the oven it might go all soft.

PrinceJohn

Not as good as meat & biscuits.

Pre cooked chicken tikka massala on digestive biscuits…

muddyground
    Free Member

Did it a few months back. Even the kids didn’t eat it; marshmallow tasted horrid with the nutella, just the wrong combo. Much better to crisp up some bacon then dip that into molten dark chocolate. Now that is nice.

mikey74
    Free Member

Am I onto something here?

Diabetes?

MrsToast
    Free Member

Back in the early 90s you used to be able to get Teenage Mutant Hero Turtle branded chocolate and marshmallow pizzas from Tesco…

bigdean

Not so long again i invented* the pizza pie. Steak and kidney pie folded inside a cheese and tomarto pizza. Bbloody tastey..

* well first to through it together in our house.

lucien

Was skiing a few years back in Italy and local pizza shack sold pizza’s with Nutella on them – also did one with chips as I recall……

druidh
    Free Member

At least one pizzeria in Edinburgh does a similar pizza dessert.

They also do a breakfast pizza – Sausage, black pudding, bacon, mushrooms & baked beans.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

druidh – Member

They also do a breakfast pizza – Sausage, black pudding, bacon, mushrooms & baked beans.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why did you say that. Thats blown the diet right there!

john_drummer
    Free Member

nutella. made with hazelnuts. squirrel poo. disgusting stuff. and marshmallow isn’t much better – have you seen how they make it? eeeuuuwww

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Pizza base, nuttela, marshmallow topping. Am I onto something here?’ is closed to new replies.