Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Pinkbikes finest
  • ticsmon
    qwerty
    Free Member

jamesthorn50

Wow! Forget getting the wife an e-bike, I’ll have one of them!

ta11pau1

Forget your chipped ebike, get caught on that (won’t be hard to find you, follow the smell of 2 stroke) and you’re done.

Also, V brakes!!! On a 30+mph Carrera! I’d love to see the legal case when the person riding that mows down a pedestrian…

thepurist

I’ve seen/heard a death trap like that being ridden round Barossa (South of Swinley) – some young fella, helmetless of course, seemed to be sticking to the fire roads but was either full gas or locking the brakes. Not heard it for a while, wonder why…

martymac

Saw something similar in canada, chained up outside a government building right next to my hotel.
    It had a 150mm zoom stem, raleigh chopper handlebars, v brakes. Motor looked similar to that thing.
    It obviously got used, because it was in a different place each day.
    Temps on that trip ranged from -10c all the way down to -34c.
    **** riding that death trap in those conditions like.
    And, I’ve ridden across the boating pond at the magnum centre in irvine, whilst wearing ice skates, but i still wouldn’t ride something like that.

Rubber_Buccaneer

V brakes!!! On a 30+mph Carrera!

Probably safer than some of the drum braked 50s I rode when I was sixteen

wiggles
    Free Member

I had a homebrew ebike (a £100 carerra with some Chinese stuff on it) come into the bike shop I used to work at managed to get it to do 35mph on the test ride (flat road) with v brakes that hardly worked. I never saw the owner or the bike again…

honourablegeorge

When I was about 8, my uncle apprehended me and my cousin in his shed. We had his chainsaw and welder, neither of which we knew how to use, and we also had my cousin’s BMX, and an idea to build ourselves a motorbike.

Thankfully we got no further with our “idea”, but not everyone has an uncle looking out for them.

kayak23

Sam is first in obvs…

alpin
    Free Member

Pilgrim comes across as a right chav, which is fitting seeing he’s from Essex.

dudeofdoom

DIY Re-interpretation of one of them french solex innit 🙂

Those kits been lurking on Ali and eBay for years.

alpin
    Free Member

One of our old neighbours converted their old cruiser bikes. They then complained that people moaned about them being on the bike paths.

They are legal here in Germany, but need to be registered as a moped.

ta11pau1

What’s the upper cc limit to be classed as a moped there?

Here, that thing would be classed as a full motorbike, being over 50cc and capable of over 28mph.

singlespeedstu

Pilgrim comes across as a right chav

Not quite chavy enough to get caught drug driving though.😂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Forget your chipped ebike, get caught on that (won’t be hard to find you, follow the smell of 2 stroke) and you’re done.

2nd week of lockdown, I was on NCR7 one evening, out for a pedal with my wife and daughter, and this nutter with a thing like that came past us, polis were sitting in a layby across the road, never bothered their arses. It was loud as **** and reeking of 2 stroke, no way they never seen him.

alpin
    Free Member

Not quite chavy enough to get caught drug driving though.

Haha 😂 😘

eddiebaby

Damn! It’s a large. I’m out.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Pinkbikes finest’ is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.

4K Aston Martin Valhalla Exclusive ...
Singletrack Video Archive: 4K Aston Martin Valhalla Exclusive Hybrid Supercar Event in Vienna