• This topic has 31 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Akers.
Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • PinkBike Fantasy Enduro 2019
  • Akers

Who’s got themselves a team in the new Enduro Fantasy League?

I’ve create a mini-league here SingleTrackWorld Forumites for those who fancy bit of competition.

Who have you picked for the opening round and why?

Me..
    Team = AshfordAkers

Martin Maes
    Yoann Barelli
    Killian Callaghan
    Sam Dale
    Isabeau Courdurier
    Katie Winton

Tracey

I just want my daughter to finish

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Sam Hill
    Eddie Masters
    Sam Blenkinsop
    Sam Dale
    Katy Winton
    Rowena Fry

Sam because he is Sam, Eddie and Blenki cause it’s a home start Sam Dale for the price Katy as a good consistent racers there and Ro for the local knowledge of Rd 2 (and I think she is still the Oz national Champ and a top lass)

Andy_K

I’ve currently got Abigale in my team 😉

Have to support the home team eh?

Akers

Roll up, roll up, get your teams in peeps. Season starts this weekend…

russyh
    Free Member

My line up, just swapped Lewis Buchanan out due to illness, he doesn’t look like he will be fit

Martin Maes
    Yoann Barelli
    Remy Absalon
    Sam Blenkinsop
    Anita Gehrig
    Anneke Beerten

oldejeans
    Free Member

I’ve already had to swap out Damien Oton and Lew, which means I have to totally shift things around. Abigale stays in though.

Sam Hill
    Elliot Heap
    Leigh Johnson
    Killian Callaghan
    Isabeau Courdurier
    Abigale Lawton

Tracey

Thanks for picking her, it means a lot to her to been in your teams. She is doing the last bit of bike checking before bed and then its practice tomorrow.

orena45

I’m in (team: ripsilver).

Maes

Garay

Wright

Dale

Courdurier

Thomas

Akers

Mid table for me in the opening round. My 2 stars shone, but the supporting cast provided less support than I’d hoped for. Time to shuffle the pack.
    Ding Ding, Round 2!

oldejeans
    Free Member

well done ripsilver!

timbog160

27th out of 31 for me, which spookily mirrors my performance in the real world. Need Hill to come good for me on home ground! Have had a minor reshuffle but Abigale stays in for the season!

riklegge

Totally nailed it with a top 30. Out of 31.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Joined now, straight in at midtable despite being convinced I did better than that . Rather like my enduro racing career!

#whenlifeimitatesart

mark88

My men’s team (Wright 2nd, Wallner 10th, Borges 11th and Cure 32nd) did quite well. I may swap Wright out if budget allows for an Aussie or a more consistent contender for Tasmania.

I was well off with the women. Foolishly didn’t pick Courdurier even though she became nailed on once Cecile withdrew. I expected Morrison (9th) would be in the mix for podium at her home race and thought ALN (6th) would have been in contention after finishing 2018 with two 3rds. Next round it’ll be definitely be Courdurier in then see who else i can squeeze in within budget.

Akers

The window for making changes to your fantasy team, prior to the 1st stage of round 2 tomorrow, closes at 02:30 tomorrow morning (30/03/19).

Choose…..Wisely 😉

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I’ve kept my team the same, Maes & Courdurier will hopefully do the deed again.

I got lucky with Keegan, but i’ve kept him in this time, will see how he goes.

dirkpitt74

I’ve swapped Elliott Heap and Kellan Grant for Wynn Masters and someone else, kept the women’s team the same.

longmover
    Free Member

Martin Maes
    Leigh Johnson
    Keegan Wright
    Kelan Grant
    Isabeau Courdurier
    Morgane Charre

Bit of a gamble in the men’s this round but Leigh Johnson was doing well least week until binned it then snapped a chain. Hopefully Keegan Wright won’t be a one race wonder and will get a top 10. I think the women’s race will be between Charre and Courdurier.

Akers

Changes made for round 2 paid off, moving up the table. Only a couple of tweaks for the next round I think, plenty of time to ponder before the next round.

bonobo
    Free Member

Well, I lucked out this round (team Pedal-Bin).

Not-so-stealth-ad… how much does a Di2 setup go for on the second hand market??

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Nice to see Ro Fry getting me some serious points at least – a great racer but adding in some local knowledge probably helped 🙂

mark88

My women’s team did well this week Courdurier (1st) and Fry (3rd), but I was well off with the guys – Cure (dnf), Blenkinsop (dns), Wallner (11th) and Borges (19th).
    Full swap out before the next round I think.

bgascoyne
    Free Member

Blenkinsop (dns

That caught me out as well. When I checked the entry list on Thursday he was on it. Shafted me on my results. I’m just in the top 10% by a whisker.

mark90
    Free Member

A solid mid table performance, which is way better than my actual enduro results.

Also caught out by Blenki. Women did well for me this round and Leigh Johnson put in another respectable performance.

Akers

And we are back! Race day tomorrow, in Madeira. The window for team changes closes at 08:00hrs BST on 11/05/2019.

Personally I’m not making any changes from the last race, I think my team will do well.

Good luck everyone!

timbog160

Cunningham out, Barelli in for me. Not sure how competitive he’ll be but he sounds like an all round good guy so we’ll see. Madeira looks fab I have to say. ‘Lawton’ of course stays in – go Abigale!

timbog160

Just watched the preview – jeez day 2 looks truly epic!!

Akers

Watched the Melamed and Barelli practice run POV’s, looks awesome.
    Freeride Madeira has just gone to the top of my riding holiday to-do list!

Akers

Not a bad week for me, all things considered, holding position in the league.
    Good to see the top 2 spots on the Global league go to Sinletrack Forumites!

mark88

Another below average week for me; 4 good rides (Courdurier, Borges, Walner, Miquel) but 2 DNS.

I mistakenly left Rowena Fry in as I forgot I’d put her in for Rae Morrison for Tassie.
    I left Alex Cure in because I wasn’t aware he was injured. Looks like he posted an update on Friday confirming he was out. I had considered swapping him for Matty Stuttard who had a good ride.

Akers

Window for making changes before the next round closes tonight!

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘PinkBike Fantasy Enduro 2019’ is closed to new replies.