Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Pike ultimate vs fox factory 34
  • olibluegoat
    Free Member

Anyone got any experience of which is the better fork now the 2.1 damper ultimate is out. About to build up a new lightweight trail build. Weight is comparable. Currently got a 34sc and I must admit I dont find it as plush as my old pike.

zezaskar
    Free Member

Can’t comment on the new damper, but the Pike chassis is head and shoulders above the 34

batman11
    Free Member

Not ridden Fox a good few years but the ultimate is a noticeable jump in performance over the normal pike. It’s a very sorted fork. More supple the LSC is very noticeable/usable and very nice fork gotta say.

Having said that I also run a 2019 pike to and that’s a great  fork and more available in the sales or offers options on line. Real questions are, is it worth the extra £ for the ultimate and do you think you’d really notice the performance difference? A couple of years ago I’d of said no I don’t think I would of! But two years for crap tendons in both arm, operations and now arthritis in both thumbs I’m a bit more tuned in to a supple nice working front end!

Not that would of stopped me a few years ago I’d still have wanted the new fork on the block😂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Pike ultimate vs fox factory 34’ is closed to new replies.