Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Pike 454 MoCo Upgrade?
  • gt900uk
    Free Member

Are there any options for upgrading the motion control cartridge in a Pike fork?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Yep. PUSH tuning. Speak to TF Tuned about it, from what I gather it’s a very worthwhile upgrade.

LoCo
    Free Member

Push tunes are a replacement of the rebound assembly piston, with a shim stack.

The new DNA Mocos will fit so you could upgrade to the RCT3 spec. one 😀

PJM1974
    Free Member

Or you could chat to that LoCo fella who seems to know his beans. 🙂

Rik
    Free Member

Thought the blackbox assembly only fit the last of the line revs and pikes and not the earlier ones? Thought if it was red motion control no luck but if black your okay or something like that?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Will they retro fit to those nice cheap Reba 120 29ers on the On-One site…….mmmmmmmmmm.
    And more importantly are they available via fishers?

Mugboo

Been pondering that myself.

Two pairs of pikes here. Looks like Loco’s getting my business again 🙂

Superficial
    Free Member

How much £££ we talking for a new fancy damper?

gt900uk
    Free Member

Yep rebound has been Pushed though need to strip it as the rebound knob does nothing. Thanks LoCo that’s exactly what I was wondering. Anyone know how much that would cost? Prob more cost effective to just upgrade to a Revelation that buy the new damper.

Superficial
    Free Member

That’s quite a lot of money. On the other hand it’s an upgrade the girlfriend won’t be able to spot (unless she’s been listening to the stuff I talk about, in which case she gets brownie points anyway).

Mugboo

Just drop Mr Loco an email.

And no she wasn’t listening, they never do!

Unless she rides, that is.

I swapped black wheels with Mavic 317 rims for black wheels with Flow rims and my missus spotted straight away!

Superficial
    Free Member

She does ride, but I’d be impressed if she noticed a change in the type of blue knob. I don’t think I’d notice that detail on her bike…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Pike 454 MoCo Upgrade?’ is closed to new replies.