Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Pics: Last Week's Riding (Foreign Content!)
  • doug_basqueMTB.com

Spring has totally sprung and I've been out with the camera so I thought I'd share!

Kit
    Free Member

looks great!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Looks great but still some long jerseys in those shots 😉

doug_basqueMTB.com

😆 there's even a jacket there if you look closely! That ridge is about 900m directly above the sea, it was a bit nippy!!

cuckoo
    Free Member

nice pics! the trails look great 🙂

doug_basqueMTB.com

Cheers Cuckoo!

bob_summers

these look familiar (i'm in donostia)… is that bianditz in the first, larrun in the third?

whippersnapper
    Free Member

looks familar to me too – the 3rd photo, is that just inside the Spanish border, east of Handaye?

RealMan
    Free Member

Seen that daisy photo before..

doug_basqueMTB.com

Sorry, I didn't see the replies until now!

Hi Bob, it is Bianditz in the first and it's Larun in the background of the third. Are you permanantly based in Donostia?
    Whippersnapper it is Larun, just actually on the border, you can see it from loads of places because it's the biggest mountain on the coast so it could well be familiar.
    Realman, where did you see the photo before? On my web? I think I posted it on UK MTB but it was taken just before this thread was started!

It's cool to have some of the place in my photos recognised. I wonder if anyone can guess where these were taken?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Pics: Last Week's Riding (Foreign Content!)’ is closed to new replies.