Viewing 40 posts - 801 through 840 (of 7,419 total)
  • Photos you have taken in the last month of which you are proud?
  • redthunder
    Free Member

Autumn…It’s really happening Reg!

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

@Gee-Jay

Not sure what star/planet caused the white streak. Shutter was open about 7 mins if anybody has any good ideas

That is not the ISS. In a 7 min exposure the space station will have travelled across most of the sky.

Looks very much like Jupiter 🙂

big_scot_nanny

Urchinboy, Another note of praise for that time lapse effort. Absolutely fabulous and very well synced with the music. Bloody marvellous.

I was watching it with the missus, and towards the end as you see the wee bit of orange coming in we were both going ‘here comes the sunset… Here comes the sunset….. yyyyyessss!’

Nice one mate.

Kev

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    JohnClimber
    Free Member

CountZero

Love the leaves redthunder. Just waiting for the colours to really start changing. I just hope it doesn’t get too wet and windy before they do.

Gordy
    Free Member

hp_source

My favourite so far of Jenson our new Springer Spaniel Pup. Also lucky to catch him in a moment of stillness and calm :mrgreen:

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Neil by stuartie_c, on Flickr

rOcKeTdOg

365-274 by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

Urchinboy
    Free Member

Just noticed more nice things being said about my timelapse. Thanks all, very kind.

Stuartie_c – Nice! Cool cloud movement. Love the way clouds can look so fluid.

_tom_
    Free Member

Got my first roll of film back, quite pleased with some of the pics. My scanner is crap and doesn’t really do them justice though – seems to make them very noisy and contrasty, gonna try my sisters canon scanner to see if it’s much better.

The Canon 50mm lens is really sharp, have got better results with that on an AV-1 to what I’ve been getting with the Tamron 17-50 VC on a Canon 7D! So I need an adaptor for the old style canon mount to EOS!

grumm
    Free Member

rocketdog – very nice!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Late night, negative temps – cup of coffee in front of the fire.

Frozen Canoe the next morning…

On the water in the sun, mill-pond like water!

_tom_
    Free Member

Loving the colour in the coffee one 😀

simonralli2
    Free Member

More a photo of achievement – three of us handed in our dissertations today after finishing our MSc. The other students are all in other countries. Not a great photo but a great personal photo.

September 30th by simon ralli, on Flickr

molgrips
    Free Member

What do you lot make of this one? I can’t decide if it’s crap or just passable.

Handsomedog
    Free Member

A bit of play with the new camera (well new to me, second hand Nikon D1H), ambient light, ISO boosted above 1600, and an f1.8 lens. Grainy but nice.

and

5 minutes in between galleries at the British Museum last weekend

(my flickr page

Merchant-Banker
    Free Member

leaping rat.

And my son deep in thought at the m.o.s.i. in manchester

Both shots taken with a minolta 50mm prime. on a sony dslr.

theginjaninja
    Free Member

Film shots with an Olympus OM-20. HP-5 for B+W and Kodak Portra 160 VC for colour.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ginja_andy/5043300551/]Unité school[/url]

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ginja_andy/5042937158/]Pigeon[/url]

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ginja_andy/5042933152/]Brooks + Flowers[/url]

robgarrioch

Took a fair few trying to capture the ‘paint-y’ effect of the clouds here over Skye, from Opinan beach. Think this is the best one –

Shame about the blue speck in the middle innit?

redthunder
    Free Member

I like the personal lawn on the roof 🙂

redthunder
    Free Member

Guess where 🙂

slackman99
    Free Member

Photos from the recent holiday.

Santa Monica (foggy as you can see!)

Alcatraz

Alcatraz

Start of the Rubicon Trail (Loon Lake Dam up from Lake Tahoe)

Grand Canyon

verbal_kint
    Free Member

verbal_kint
    Free Member

Try again

redthunder
    Free Member

@verbal_kint

Were with you man… you can do it 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

😉
    [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/13285207@N06/5048494854/]_DSC0584[/url] by martin lowe 2000, on Flickr

theginjaninja
    Free Member

slackman99 – love that alcatraz roof one!

slackman99
    Free Member

Cheers Ginga.

I tend to take loads of photos and hope some of them look good on the larger screen on the laptop!

DrP

For the life of me I can’t find Urchinboy’s timelapse, and kinda want to!
    I’ve hunted through this thread ++

Please could someone link me the post, ta!

DrP

slimtubing
    Free Member

My eldest fast off.[/url]61231_470967653697_619448697_6653436_3042361_n by nickendeacott, on Flickr[/img]

theginjaninja
    Free Member

And one with my new camera.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ginja_andy/5043831019/]Croyde Rocks[/url] by andymatthewsphotography.com, on Flickr

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Denia, Costa Blanca, this morning

redthunder
    Free Member

@BA NAna

Nice !

orena45

Innerleithen, 7Stanes

stuartie_c
    Free Member

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/stuartie_c/5051216035/]277/365[/url] by stuartie_c, on Flickr

CountZero

So many lovely photos on here. Handsomedog, your two monos are just stunning, the portrait is terrific. Orena45, the top pic of the shafts of light through the pines is excellent, really atmospheric. I would love to get a photo like that. Must get some more onto photobucket…

CountZero

Nothing spectacular about these, I’m just rather pleased with them, they’re all taken in South Devon where I’m on holiday at the mo’, yesterday afternoon and today. The odd nightime shot with the light is Start Point Lighthouse taken from outside the pub in Beesands where I’m staying, using my phone. The bird I’m pretty chuffed with; it’s a Raven, taken at Hallsands along the coast using my Nikon D60, copied onto my iPhone from the SD card, cropped and squared up slightly then uploaded to photobucket. I love whizzy tech…

DrP

Quite like the quaintness of this one!

DrP

zokes
    Free Member

Can I have a section for ‘Photos you’ve taken in the past month that you’re not proud of’?

That’ll be the last time I’m lazy with the idea of cable release and long exposure…

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/mark_farrell/5053699625/]
    Blowhole bay beach – nearly excellent, but fatally ruined by impatience…[/url] by Mark-Farrell, on Flickr

Viewing 40 posts - 801 through 840 (of 7,419 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.