Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Photos from SD card to iPad
  • carlos
    Free Member

Looking at transferring photos and video off an SD card straight onto an iPad 2.

What’s best? Anyone got real experiences with a product?

Looked at card reader connection kits on EBay but the feedback isn’t all that convincing, not compatible/didn’t work, the usual stuff.

Cheers
    Carl

robowns
    Free Member

I’ve got one of those from eBay. Temperamental – keeps disconnecting if you move it slightly etc, but they work and I managed to pull all the pictures from my camera no problems.

I’d say go for it for the £3 or whatever they are now.

bencooper
    Free Member

I’ve got the genuine Apple one – works perfectly, as it should for the price…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    lerk
    Free Member

I’ve got the genuine version and it just works… Not really much more to add!

parkesie
    Free Member

Again genuine apple one and it just works.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Genuine item here too. Works exactly as intended and never gone wrong. Came with two parts – an SD reader and a USB reader so you can connect other things to the iPad for image transfer as well

simon_g

I have the Apple ones knocking about at home – can’t use them any more since getting newer (lightning connector) iPads.

Back home on the 4th, will dig them out and you’re welcome to them if you give a few quid to a worthy charity.

carlos
    Free Member

Simon g – that’d be great and a very generous offer. If you do find them my email is in my profile and I’ll defo bung a few quid in a charity box.

Ta
    Carl

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Photos from SD card to iPad’ is closed to new replies.