Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Photo Love Story – This weekend
  • kayak23

Couldn’t see one.

Forest of Dean today, and unusually the trail centre. Fancied trying the repaired Verderers descent.

It’s fun!

Been a lot of work there actually. Will have to go back.

Fod getting it’s Vermont on…

matt_outandabout

I could post pictures of bikes in bits after a long and frustrating day of maintenance….

Klunk
    Free Member

towards the end of todays local 20 miler, the wind was pretty brutal.

monkeyboyjc

No riding photos of the day, that’ll be tomorrow, but I did fit some lovely new wheels to my, now not so fat, fat bike.

eskay

The beauty of fly tipped asbestos for me….

Went onto my council’s website and it said contact environment agency for hazardous waste. Contacted them and after sending them pics and location they said if it is under 20 tonnes they are not interested. Tried to contact local council and they are now shut until Monday, so all weekend (probably the busiest time for the bridleway) people will have to navigate the smashed asbestos waste. Nice.

kingofthetoys

Second trip to Ladybower this morning, sideways rain climbing Win Hill wasn’t pleasant. Super slick in the woods too.
    First time down the beast and got fastest time of the day on Strava so I’m buzzing! (Yeah I know Strava blah blah blah)

Too wet for any decent pictures but hope these work!

sweaman2
    Free Member

First fat bike ride of the season.  -11C with some slight snow falling….

eskay

Looks amazing @sweaman2 , where are you based?

weeksy

2020-10-25_07-57-26 by Steve WeeksFlickr2BBcode LITE

Leaves, damp, lovely. Not too wet on the trails, so all good

Shackleton

@eskay can you just report it to the police? They may at least be able to close it off to prevent any health related accidents.

lightfighter762
    Free Member

Nice pics this weekend. A shame about that trash dumped.

Btw whats the best picture hosting service to use?

iainc

Friday afternoon loop round the local windfarm for me, was lovely to get out.

matt_outandabout

A lovely 40k around the Perthshire countryside. A shame the weather was rather wet and wild.

davros

Ox stones

Great ride from home. Extremely busy though, I think people may have actually decided not to escape our tier 3 region.

roverpig

A nice autumnal loop from Findhorn today: down the Dava way and back on some quiet lanes to Culbin forest.

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Local loop while the kids rode horses.

Autumn colours in full effect. Lots of people about though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGxWPbCHqkC/?igshid=1g5j691amyr77

I’m sure Instagram images used to work on here?!

halifaxpete

slackboy

down the Dava way 

Me too. Grabbed a couple of hours at the end of the day

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGxlvH2HQtO/?igshid=rat7ghfpwm0k

roverpig

Cool. I was at the Forres end. Looks as though I’ll have to try the bits further south now.

dove1

A very welcome coffee during a very wet ride this morning.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

can you just report it to the police? They may at least be able to close it off to prevent any health related accidents.

IANAARE But I think you may be getting the potential risk out of proportion. Whilst I loathe fly tipping, and think perpetrators should be dealt with extremely harshly, AFAIK the potential danger from cycling past a big bag of asbestos is precisely zero.

Or at least no higher than cycling past a bin bag full of other lumpy stuff.

( Unless someone tries to move it of course)

Jamze

Spooky night ride.

beamers

No bikes involved, but there is a boat:

chakaping
    Free Member

Is the Instagram auto-embed no longer a thing here?

big_scot_nanny

**** wild at the top of Dumyat yesterday evening, but the DH was ace, and the Sitlring/BofA/Dunblane woods were, yes, wet and muddy, but really great fun.

New FBF and FBR tires quite remarkably capable over an old worn paring of Bud and Lou.

eskay

can you just report it to the police? They may at least be able to close it off to prevent any health related accidents.

IANAARE But I think you may be getting the potential risk out of proportion. Whilst I loathe fly tipping, and think perpetrators should be dealt with extremely harshly, AFAIK the potential danger from cycling past a big bag of asbestos is precisely zero.

Or at least no higher than cycling past a bin bag full of other lumpy stuff.

( Unless someone tries to move it of course)

It wasn’t all bagged, some was loose and smashed and some of the bags were split and shattered from moto-crossers.

Some great pics above

birky
    Free Member

Dura Den, Fife

cloggy

If the Council try and fob you off imply the local press might be interested in the story, and be sure to drop the EA in it too.

matt_outandabout

Linky no worky.

CheesybeanZ

Really enjoyed Pillowell in the fod on Sunday

FB-IMG-1603740680149

MrSparkle

Sunday spin

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Photo Love Story – This weekend’ is closed to new replies.