Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Phone etiquette
  • natrix
    Free Member

The local school has a mobile phone that is used by teachers when they take the children on a trip. A female teacher I know was using the phone on a week away and went through the history of texts and calls etc only to find that another teacher (male) had used the phone to meet up with a hooker on a school trip abroad last year!!!

I’m staggered, I vaguely know the male teacher (who is arrogant enough to use the school phone for his own ‘private’ use,) but I’m amazed that he didn’t think to delete the messages!!! In a way it’s a pity that the female teacher wiped all the messages to prevent a scandal as the papers would have had a field day 8)

wwaswas

frankly, if you were trying to prevent a scandal then telling *anyone* else about it is likely to be a bit of an own goal isn’t it?

natrix
    Free Member

Somethings are just too good to keep to yourself 🙂

binners

You can procure hookers by text while abroad?

Every day’s a school day, eh?

JEngledow
    Free Member

I think using the school’s phone pails into insignificance compared to banging hookers on a school trip 😯

binners

Well what else is he supposed to do?

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

At least he didn’t take his dog

binners

Was he being served at a supermarket checkout when he solicited these services? If he was then I’ll be absolutely ****ing furious!

jon1973
    Free Member

You can procure hookers by text while abroad?

It’s handy to know that you can avoid those exorbitant call roaming changes.

aracer
    Free Member

I think using the school’s phone pails into insignificance compared to banging hookers on a school trip

Indeed – what a waste of money when I’m sure he could have found a willing teenage girl.

roper
    Free Member

sex education has change. 😯

footflaps

Indeed – what a waste of money when I’m sure he could have found a willing teenage girl.

Indeed, education really had gone down hill since Gove took over….

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

How did she know it was a hooker?

zilog6128

Are you sure it’s not a prank; after all it’s a shared phone and you’ve got to figure some bored/nosey teacher will browse the message history at some point! Next time he has the phone and sees the messages are all gone he’ll probably twig what’s happened and either piss himself laughing or turn white as a sheet… 😆

plyphon
    Free Member

thats brillaint

nicko74

Every day’s a school day, eh?

😆

tomhoward

What was the number?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Phone etiquette’ is closed to new replies.