• This topic has 125 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by ctk.
Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Philip Schofield is gay
  • Northwind

chakaping

Subscriber

I think you’ve missed the point a bit. He would have been surrounded by people for who his sexuality wouldn’t have been a problem, including a higher proportion of gay people than in the general population.

You’ve clearly missed mine- being surrounded by more liberal opinions in the entertainment biz wouldn’t help against a public backlash, which would have been more than likely against an openly gay kids’ tv presenter in the 1980s.

Drac

I think I’ll go with Essex Police version;

Yeah I’d believe the pathologist report more than a random guy on the Internet.

codybrennan
    Free Member

I was laughing earlier at someone on Twitter, who was alleging that Schofield was having an affair with an assistant. Or so they’d heard.

Like any other right-minded person I wish Schofield well, so when said Twitter person then went on to lambast him for his lack of morals, I asked where they’d heard all this.

The reply came: apparently its common knowledge that he’d been having a long term thing with a studio gofer. I just about pi$$ed myself- the origin of this is an obvious Chinese whisper. Some early quips from wags claiming that they always suspected that he and Gordon the Gopher were having it away has led to some others hearing that he and a gofer/assistant were at it.

Well.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Just leave people alone to shag who they like.

Prince Andrew?

.<Point_______________________________________You>.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Philip Schofield is gay

So? Who cares? As long as he’s happy.

kerley
    Free Member

You need to understand how the minds of others work to realise it may be a bigger deal than you think. Ranging from some people just not really liking the whole gay thing to others who would still be putting gay people in prison.

chakaping
    Free Member

You’ve clearly missed mine- being surrounded by more liberal opinions in the entertainment biz wouldn’t help against a public backlash, which would have been more than likely against an openly gay kids’ tv presenter in the 1980s.

I understand and agree with that, my point was that he could have come out in his personal life… As lots of entertainers did.

But leaving it so long suggests he hadn’t dealt with it all, for whatever reason

chrisski33
    Free Member

Who cares? Man comes out. Why is there a need to make a thread about this on a mountain bike forum? Damn i even fell for it and commented 😠🤣

ctk
    Free Member

Took his time!

Has he been cheating on his wife the last 20 odd years? Or has she known all along?

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘Philip Schofield is gay’ is closed to new replies.