Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Peugeot expert, van build bikes and work. (Pic heavy)
  • monkeyboyjc

Well the Bikestow fits far better than the cheaper metal rack and best of all I can keep it in the fan out of the way for day to day van duties. (Terrible nighttime blurry picture)

ta11pau1

Jesus that’s a lot bigger than it looked in the pictures! 😮

monkeyboyjc

Yeah it’s pretty wide, over a meter at 110cm – it’s the same size as their biggest 4 bike carrier. Unfortunately when your regular bike is a 5″tyred fat bike everything else seems to put on girth as well….

ta11pau1

The height too, I was expecting something 2-3ft tall – that’s what, about 4-5ft tall when folded?

monkeyboyjc

Unfolded, when in use it’s about 2.5feet (74cm), folding It up makes it taller.

timba
    Free Member

@willard
    Have a look here… https://www.nissanusa.com/interactivebrochures/commercial/nv-200-compact-cargo/nv200-cargo-versatility/index.html
    It’s the US version but I don’t think that it’s so different. The 60:40 door split is the other way around in RHD form, and UK NV200s vans tend to have a steel bulkhead which is shaped to follow the seat back. 2m+ at the base, but intrudes into the load area at the height of the top of the seat back. It’s bolted in.
    Scroll down and it talks about 12 floor-mounted D-rings, I’m sure that mine has 6, as shown

benp1

You’ve done a great job with that

The back of my Kombi is plylined, not pretty but so functional. Those screw in things look pretty useful!

monkeyboyjc

Well I can highly recommend a BikeStow – had a couple of trips, easy to put up and down. Very stable and bikes are super secure.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.