Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • Peter Kay tickets.
  • edlong
    Free Member

Tickets for Glasgow – front stalls – £414 each!! FFS!

I’ll come round to your house and remember things for half that if you’re interested.

sbob
    Free Member

wrightyson – Member

But to further enrage the haters

The word you’re struggling with is detractors.

Just thought I’d help you with your vocabulary seeing as this thread was already completely devoid of comedy.

johndoh
    Free Member

Sarah Millican. Hilarious.

I like lots of her stuff but I get so tired of female stand-ups doing jokes about periods and other lady things all the time. (Her reliance on such themes was more in evidence at a live show).

edlong
    Free Member

I like lots of her stuff but I get so tired of female stand-ups doing jokes about periods and other lady things all the time. (Her reliance on such themes was more in evidence at a live show).

U OK hun?

Freester

Failed miserably on Sunday morning but managed to get tickets for the one of the extra dates that went on sale today.

Not his biggest fan but don’t dislike him either. Mrs F loves him. Looking forward to a weekend in London and Peter Kay show…

Jun 2019 at London O2. Only 19 months to wait.

DezB
    Free Member

London O2

Yeah, I do like to see comedians at nice intimate venues 😯

Freester

LOL. Didn’t see ‘Intimate Basement Comedy Club’ on the list of venues 🙂

Nico
    Free Member

The word you’re struggling with is detractors.

Just thought I’d help you with your vocabulary seeing as this thread was already completely devoid of comedy.

LOLZ. Don’t you know that language is evolving so we only have to use 3 words to say everything. Awesumz, haterz and nazis. If you need any other words you can sprinkle some ‘so’s and ‘like’s around.

Peter Kaye was awesumz in that Danny Baker thing on the telly. And car share was superb. I don’t like standup but he seems as good as any.

sbob
    Free Member

Don’t you know that language is devolving

FTFY.

Jerry Sadowitz was the last comedian I saw, so it’s safe to say my tastes are quite different.

nickjb
    Free Member

Oh dear. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42339698

Wonder what happens to the people who paid over the odds with the touts?

nealglover
    Free Member

Wonder what happens to the people who paid over the odds with the touts?

They will have a very expensive night in.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I have zero sympathy for those who purchased from touts. Not sure how sites like stubhub or get me in will go about the refunds but at the end of the day they controlled the initial financial transaction. I very much doubt they’ll be refunding any “fees”

Jamie
    Free Member

Must be quite the concern to cancel all dates from 2018/19.

I have zero sympathy for those who purchased from touts. Not sure how sites like stubhub of get me in will go about the refunds but at the end of the day they controlled the initial financial transaction. I very much doubt they’ll be refunding and “fees”

1. You should. As they are just people who couldn’t get tickets because of:
    2. Bots. Most people never had a chance to get tickets, because of software designed by geniuses specifically to buy tickets in seconds.
    3. Fun fact. Stubhub is owned by eBay.

Interesting read/listen: http://freakonomics.com/podcast/live-event-ticket-market-screwed/

Northwind

Yup, it’s not the fault of the consumer that the event ticket market is run by and for racketeers.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

It is a little. If consumers didn’t pay ridiculously over the odds for tickets there wouldn’t be a market. But I appreciate why people do it.

zilog6128

Yep, the consumers have the power to totally destroy the industry overnight, just by not buying tickets except directly from the box office. Never happen, of course.

Northwind

breatheeasy – Member

It is a little. If consumers didn’t pay ridiculously over the odds for tickets there wouldn’t be a market.

Add an “all”- individual consumers only have the power to miss out on events, the structures and margins here are such that the industry can not just survive, but outright ignore major changes in consumer behaviour. It’s a stacked deck.

scuttler

Scarlet Mist and Twickets for the win. Keep spreading the word!

There’s no way I’d ever buy from the ‘legtimised’ secondary ticket market but understand why people do. It’ll continue until artists or legislation takes control cos the punters obviously can’t help themselves. I don’t doubt it’s some sort of cartel though.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Used twickets in the past. Original price paid to the original buyer. No problem with that at all. We go to a lot of gigs and 8t really boils my piss when 15 seconds later apparent sold out tickets are available on stubhub. Knew stubhub was owned by eBay as I had sold the odd spare ticket on eBay in the past but they banned it when stubhub suddenly came about.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Must be really serious if Peter Kay cancelled the events, can’t see many people being that pissed off.. His events only really drag in his followers anyway and they’ll support him throughout. Shame the Charities will loose out though, thats the biggest news about this..
    Be nice if some donated their ticket(s) refunds direct to the Charities involved ..
    IMO.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Must be really serious if Peter Kay cancelled the events, can’t see many people being that pissed off.. His events only really drag in his followers anyway and they’ll support him throughout. Shame the Charities will loose out though, thats the biggest news about this..
    Be nice if some donated their ticket(s) refunds direct to the Charities involved ..
    IMO.

bikebouy
    Free Member

IMO.

bikebouy
    Free Member

IMO.

bikebouy
    Free Member

IMO.

bikebouy
    Free Member

IMO.

bikebouy
    Free Member

IMO.

bikebouy
    Free Member

IMO.

bikebouy
    Free Member

IMO.

DezB
    Free Member

Think you got your point home there, bikebouy! 😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Do you think it might be quite serious bikebuoy? 🙂

retro83
    Free Member

bikebouy – Member
    IMO.

Pardon?

km79
    Free Member

What are you trying to say bikebouy?

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Do you think it might be quite serious bikebuoy?

I think it must be 😆 someone hurry up and give to charity.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ha!

What the hell happened there?

I’ll report myself 😆

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ha!

What the hell happened there then 😆

I’ll report myself 😯

bikebouy
    Free Member

What the hell is happening here?

I’ve tried to report those posts but keep getting booted out…

I’ve no idea what happened, but I think you kinda get the gist of what I was saying.. If it isn’t clear I can post it again for you 😆

blader1611
    Free Member

Sorry i didnt quite get that bikebuoy, what was it again?

Jamie
    Free Member

Why should they? How about Peter Kay dips into his vast fortune and does it instead?

Jamie
    Free Member

Why should they? How about Peter Kay dips into his vast fortune and does it instead?

Jamie
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Peter Kay tickets.’ is closed to new replies.