Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Perth riders: Turner Hill
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Anyone tried it? Went there today (usually go to Kalamunda / Goat Farm / Jarrahdale

Really nice little loop. Main blue is about 10km and the black runs off this add another few km. Black is a bit of an over statement but still, fun! Rolling mist and fog today. Wet, muddy. Had a really good time! Not a soul there too just me. Felt like my own little loop. Only took about 40 mins to get there too so a little further for me than Jarrahdale but way closer than Kala. Worth a look if you’ve not been there!

neilco
    Free Member

Cheers, will give it a try. Weird waking up to fog this morning!

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I know. For one day only, Perth drivers can legitimately have their fog lights on. hahah

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    farm-boy

If you can’t be bothered to do another full lap the short lap has all the good bits.

Marrinup is nearby but probably not worth bothering with.

But I’d be riding in The Valley whilst there are still some trails there.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I’d do the blue to the black, and try and loop round and do the black again tbh. Good fun I thought.

I’m gonna check out Marrinup soon – they had a trail fairy session at the weekend as I think there was a race there the previous weekend? How does it compare to Turner Hill? Do you get over Jarrahdale much? My biggest issue is having time spare to get to these places!

Yeah – KMBC are up in arms about the destruction of some of the non-sanctioned trails. I really don’t get their justification as the trails weren’t new and they’ve caused more damage to the bushland and drainage by driving a digger through to clear it. I appreciate there is a fair bit more unsanctioned, I think they did it to prove a point. But terribly executed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Perth riders: Turner Hill’ is closed to new replies.