Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Perth Enduro trails- any maps available?
  • rockthreegozy
    Free Member

We’ve raced there the past few years but it would be nice to have a backup so we don’t get REALLY lost when we ride there later in the week. Any maps available online/from the local shops?

Not currently Strava savvy but that’s plan B if I can get my head round it..

Cheers 🙂

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Anyone?

Can you use Strava (free version) to navigate your way around trails?

mactheknife

Perth as in. Scotland or Oz, genuinely honest question. I might be able to help.

hairyscary

Trailforks app is really useful. It tells you were the decent trails are and where you are.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Yeah trailforks is great. Still, Perth (the sunny hot one) or t’other one? Paper maps too as 3g/4g signal out in bush is patchy and unreliable.

farm-boy

Yeah trailforks is great. Still, Perth (the sunny hot one) or t’other one? Paper maps too as 3g/4g signal out in bush is patchy and unreliable.

Trailforks caches the data so is available offline so no signal needed.

I would hazard a guess at Perth, Scotland.

alanl
    Free Member

Probably the course for the Perth Enduro, held each October from the heart of the city (OK, it’s a real small City).
    Perth Enduro

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

The cold Perth. It is a fine place to ride bikes regardless 🙂

Thanks, Trailforks will be tried!

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

Do you mean dunkeld or kinoul hill/deuchany?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Kinoul hill/deuchany

I have the Dunkeld map from the shop in town and have ridden there a few times- its ace

kirkg
    Free Member

You can use the free version of strava to explore. Just press “more” on the bottom right of the home page then hit “explore”. Think they are all on there.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Perth Enduro trails- any maps available?’ is closed to new replies.