Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Persistent / dormant viral infections – any experience?
  • jimmy

Has anyone here ever had or have experience of suffering from a dormant viral infection ? As in, lowered threshold for fitness, illness… Anything else? Years in the coming I’m trying to piece together my own experience – undiagnosed but the closest I’ve come to an understanding. Interested to hear any stories to help.

Thanks

slackalice
    Free Member

Mind and body. From your brief description, it sounds familiar to a period in my life where I felt I had not enough energy. What works for one, may not be the panacea for another, however I chose to take a holistic view of my physical and mental wellbeing, connecting them with my attitude to life. I became curious about the many different approaches and eventually found some that resonated with me.

You already sound curious, which is good, my suggestion would be to look at all possibilities.

jimmy

Where / how did you start? Any traction through a GP?

snowpaul
    Free Member

Hi,

Looked up post viral fatigue / chronic fatigue stuff? Ever been bitten by a tick? I had a bout of pvfs a number of years ago. It resolved itself after a long time. Listen to your body n rest when you need to.

Regards,

Paul

slackalice
    Free Member

Hi OP, I steered clear of the GP/Pharma approach. I looked into the metaphysical cause and effect.

HTH

Jakester
    Free Member

I looked into the metaphysical cause and effect.

Translation: I bought a couple of crystals and turned the wi-fi off…

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Woo

cinnamon_girl

Read read and read some more, plenty of info out there but choose your sources carefully.  Alternatively consult with a functional medicine doctor.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Persistent / dormant viral infections – any experience?’ is closed to new replies.