Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • perfume – where can i buy……..
  • sadexpunk

……armani mania?

wife has stated its her fave, it looks like its discontinued, and i havent a clue which other smells she’d like if i cant get this.

ive googled it and can see a few online shops selling it which are probably fakes, so just wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of anyone selling the genuine stuff?

thanks a lot 🙂

choppersquad
    Free Member

eBay seems to have loads of it?

Jamie
    Free Member

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/2196862-If-I-like-Armani-Mania-perfume-what-else-might-I-like

Edit: Bottom line, been discontinued for quite a while. Most sold now will be fakes, and you need to find a something with a ‘citrus-y top and woody basenote’ to be similar.

Esme
    Free Member

My favourite perfume was discontinued a while back, and I decided to take a chance on fakes. After all, they should be fairly close to the real thing, and preferable to a new scent.

Alternatively, google fragrance family groups, and see what current perfumes are similar.

Jamie
    Free Member

The thing with fakes, is that while they match the scent to a degree it’s the sillage that usually suffers.

Although, I have noticed a lot of legit fragrancies seem to be getting reformulated to last shit all time.

sadexpunk

eBay seems to have loads of it?

Most sold now will be fakes, and you need to find a something with a ‘citrus-y top and woody basenote’ to be similar.

aye, thats my fear, that theyre all fakes now.

Alternatively, google fragrance family groups, and see what current perfumes are similar.

just had a look at that link, but cant see the three ‘compatibles’ for sale anywhere either.

ill do a separate google search on family groups and see what i can find out.

thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘perfume – where can i buy……..’ is closed to new replies.