Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • People who you used to think were OK, but now you don't.
  • stumpyjon

Anyone who uses youtube videos to support an argument for Brexit.

Anyone who claims to have done research and still voted Brexit.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Anyone who uses youtube videos to support an argument for Brexit

would they be OK if they were on vimeo ?

bob_summers

I’m not on FB but according to friends who are, some of the old gang from back in the day with whom I went on countless ANL/poll tax/animal rights demos etc have gone all swiveleyed ukipping darkies out etc. Is disappoint.

convert

Forgive my innocence, but what has a vacuum cleaner designer/manufacturer done to make it onto the hate list?

Harry_the_Spider

Championed British industry then moved production to Malaysia. The DC30 hand held is a bag of expensive malfunctioning shit too.

convert

Yeah, but that’s very old news (so you wouldn’t have liked him to recently now dislike him). He employs more people in the uk now than then, is the single biggest employer of recent uk engineering/design grads in the uk, the largest private R&D dept in the uk and the single largest private financial contributor to uk design/engineering education in the uk.

Harry_the_Spider

My DC30 is still rubbish though.

bencooper
    Free Member

Boris Johnson.

Cougar

I’m amazed Boris hasn’t featured more heavily. I used to think he was hilarious, and the gormless act had everyone fooled. Seems he’s also dangerous and singularly unpleasant.

Forgive my innocence, but what has a vacuum cleaner designer/manufacturer done to make it onto the hate list?

Wasn’t he a vocal Brexiter too?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

A collection of Brexiters.
    Those that started posting Britain First shit etc. on Facbook
    The out in the open racists

and Chris Froome for not winning in a boring way 😉

Cletus

convert – thanks did not know that about Dyson.

Not sure why people think that youtube is not a valid medium for publishing political opinions? I was swayed to vote remain by a video of professor Michael Dougan on youtube which was linked to from STW.

dudeofdoom

Aggghhh the bloody brexit it’s poisoning everything 🙂

binners

I never had any strong feelings one way or another towards Yoko Ono. But I’m presently listening to Matt Everett’s interview with her on 6 music, and after half an hour of this pretentious, self-regarding drivel I now dislike her immensely

Junkyard
    Free Member

IN that case whatever you do NOT listen to her sing or you will wish for that interview

Those folk who turn every thread into yet another **** EU debate

Even i fear to tread on the politics threads as folk say the same thing over and over again on multiple threads
    FFS give it a rest lads- BOTH SIDES

Cletus

Bono – liked him when I was a teenager. Have thought he is an irritating tw@ for the past 20 years.

slowoldman

Surely to cast a valid vote you should be aware of all the arguments on both sides

Don’t be silly you know that’s not how this voting thing works.

Pigface
    Free Member

FFS give it a rest lads- BOTH SIDES

😆 from just about the most argumentative poster left on the site 😆

Battle fatigue is a terrible thing 😉

CountZero

The main reason Dyson moved manufacturing to the far-east was due to Malmesbury council refusing to give him planning permission for larger premises.
    At the same time Bath council refused to allow him to convert an existing engineering works into a school for engineering design, on the entirety bogus grounds of it being a flood risk, while all the time developing the exact same location for retail, business and housing.
    So it’s quite understandable that he should have a slightly jaundiced view of how businesses are dealt with by local councils.

nick1962
    Free Member

Dyson?

He employs more people in the uk now than then, is the single biggest employer of recent uk engineering/design grads in the uk, the largest private R&D dept in the uk and the single largest private financial contributor to uk design/engineering education in the uk.

There you go letting facts get in the way of good old, ill informed, single brain celled, STW prejudice 😉

jimmy

Chris Evans. This was before Top Gear.

Junkyard
    Free Member

from just about the most argumentative poster left on the site

Just about??? whose the competition 😉

Indeed it is battle fatigue

Too many threads all saying the same thing

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘People who you used to think were OK, but now you don't.’ is closed to new replies.