• This topic has 88 replies, 60 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Marin.
Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • people who have a firm hand shake
  • MrSalmon
    Free Member

I don’t really get the overly firm, proving-a-point type ones. Surely most of the recipients think “Really? Grow up” rather than “Wow, this guy is THE MAN”.

Markie
    Free Member

This made me laugh…

ourmaninthenorth

Often you can spot the hand-crusher before they hold their hand out.

The answer then – injured hands aside – is to get in first. At worst you’ll match them, and at best you’ll have shaken their self belief for the rest of the day.

And don’t get me started on the jesters who want to see if you’re a Mason when you meet….

ourmaninthenorth

Was Prince Willy wearing a short sleeved shirt under that jacket???

The horror.

kayak23

My little finger on my right hand fell off one day, and so people are sometimes a little unnerved when they grasp away at my little chipolata (Margaret), especially if I choose to give it a little wriggle in their palm.

Houns

I always offer a firm handshake, as should be done

However I do enjoy it when someone tries to crush my hand, they must look at my skinny exomorph frame and think I’ve got a limp handshake, so I just increase the pressure and keep going, it’s fun to see the surprise on their face… Years of golf, mountain biking, and masturbation have endowed me with very strong forearms, was never beaten at mercy at school 😆

I do hate it when I mistime the hand contact and it becomes a pathetic shake, normally happens when I meet Teetosugars off here, I lose all control *swoon

tomhoward

twinw4ll
    Free Member

I find being a beta male it can be fun when an alpha male meets my very firm shake and they try to re-grip after they have not quite cut the mustard.

Marin
    Free Member

And possibly every mouth you kiss as well tom.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘people who have a firm hand shake’ is closed to new replies.