Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • people living in the same house as a drug dealer
  • shreck
    Free Member

what happens to a person living with drug dealer and the house gets raided?

scaredypants

My guess:

if it’s the po-lice, they probably just get carted off for interview (if they can demonstrate zero involvement/knowledge)

if it’s another dealer, …

MrNutt
    Free Member

aiding & abetting?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Separate rooms and nowt found in their room? My bet would be an unpleasant 24 hrs while its all sorted, arrested and all that – questioned cautioned and released. No criminal record but you are in the system DNA the lot

skidartist
    Free Member

Difficult to demonstrate zero involvement if evidence is all around when the door comes down. As above the police might be the least of worries.

I know a gentleman who looks like he’s been hit in the face with and axe. And the reason he looks like that is because someone hit him in the face with an axe.

shreck
    Free Member

it was the police.

AndyP
    Free Member

the police hit him in the face with an axe? f*ckers.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

The police raided he place, took bags and bags of “stuff” out but didn’t prosecute on grounds of a “lack of evidence”

Hell of a f**king party that night though!

willard

What? At the police station after the raid?

shreck
    Free Member

It was 2 friends of mine living with their dad,dad has always said he would take the rap,will the police be happy with that or charge them all?they both work and dont make anything from it?

richc
    Free Member

god knows, depends on Police targets I guess.

MoreCashThanDash

I know it’s their dad so a tough call, but is there not a crime for failing to report him, potentially?

hora
    Free Member

Why would you share a house with a drug dealer? Begs the question- you obviously know about it so you are party to it.

Innocent until proven guilty. But not a pleasant experience getting caught up in the raid and the aftermath (questioning, etc).

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘people living in the same house as a drug dealer’ is closed to new replies.