Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Pension advice from previous (bad) employer.
  • Mounty_73

I had to quit my job as the directors were both involved in all sorts of illegal activity.

They didnt give a shit about us, it now turns out that I thought I was making Pension contributions and the employer was matching the amount paid through my wages.

However I have just received my Now:Pensions statement for 2017/2018 and it appears that they have paid nothing! Yet they have taken the monthly amounts from my payslips, but ZERO has been paid. I have copies of all my wage slips.

Can anyone please help me, I am not sure who to report this to and get more help & advice.

A part of me wants to let it go, but another part of me thinks no, why should they get away with it…..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

https://www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk/en/contact-us/scheme-members-who-to-contact/help-with-concerns-about-your-workplace-pension

There appears to be a regulator for that, whatever you do make sure it’s done quick before the cash is gone

andy5390

My first visit/call, would be here https://www.pensions-ombudsman.org.uk/

TiRed

Your previous company stole from its employees. Don’t let it go.

wordnumb
    Free Member

So they faked the contributions on your payslips? That’s even more stupid than it is illegal. Don’t let them steal from you.

matt_outandabout

As above, that’s illegal. Move now before they run away with any more cash.

convert

Report through whatever channels above work, get your contributions back/paid in (with theirs too if you have in writing what they were meant to be contributing) then once that is safe report them to whatever authority would be relevant for their other dodgy goings on for a little bit of pay back.

edward2000
    Free Member

The police might be interested in This, it sounds like embezzlement. In my opinion you should get your contributions back, and their contributions which they would have but probably haven’t made. I also believe you should be compensated to what the value of your pension pot would be now had your contributions been made – why should you be out of pocket?

grumpysculler
    Free Member

Follow that pensions regulator link above and there is a form for exactly this.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Pension advice from previous (bad) employer.’ is closed to new replies.