Pennine X 2013

Home Forum Bike Forum Pennine X 2013

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Pennine X 2013
  • I’ll be doing it, great ride and even greater buns/cakes at the end!!!!!
    I’m gonna try and beat the 3hr (3-03) current best

bigbadbob

Who is doing it this year. Did it last year for the first time and loved it. The people are so friendly and it is well organised. And you got a smart wee mug on finishing. Oh and great bacon rolls too.

30 miles it is. I did it in 4hrs 24min last year. Not sure if that is a good time or not, but I felt great riding.

Pennine X July 7th 2013.

Premier Icon dthom3uk
    Subscriber

I’ve signed up. This is my favourite local event.

An excellent well organised ride with terrific post race cakes.

I’m after my sixth mug.

theflatboy

I’ve done a few of these, excellent event. Can’t this year as we’ve got a wedding – coincidentally just up the road. 😡

Have fun!

Here’s my first mug still going strong on my desk

bigbadbob

I wasn’t allowed to drink out of my pals 2011 mug until I got my own mug, which I did last year, and its my favourite mug. Because I know I worked hard to earn that.

theflatboy

I’ve just realised that the wedding is on the Saturday and we’re staying over… I wonder if I can swing doing the ride on the Sunday!

bigbadbob

theflatboy Go on, you know you want to. I’m driving back upto Edinburgh when I have finished the race. A couple of nice bacon rolls will keep me going on the 4 hours drive back.

theflatboy

I definitely want to! 9am start may be a bit too early for me to make, though…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Pennine X 2013’ is closed to new replies.