Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Penmanshiel steepness….
  • didnthurt

Perfect place to try my new Hello Dave out on steep trails.

Loads of fun was had. I surprised myself by what I could ride (slowly) with the Dave, it is the perfect all year round winch and plummet bike. I was seriously pushing my – not great it would seem – downhill skills to the limit.

Thanks goes out to folks (Chris and his pals) I bumped into that kindly allowed me to tag along and show me the trails.

I’ll be back now I know how good the trails are.

Thanks to the trail builders, you’ve done a grand job 👍

Northwind

Really good isn’t it! Only been the once but had a blast, small enough to figure out quickly but so much stuff packed into it.

steve2910
    Free Member

Agree it’s a great wood for those down that side. Been a handful of times now

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Pedalinjunky

Glad you enjoyed the trails Ian, 62 degree head angle should make it a DH weapon once you get used to it. Happy trails see you on the hill soon

stevede
    Free Member

Love my Dave, especially on steep rough stuff, pretty pointless bike on paper being a dh bike in geometry and weight but minus the rear suspension……but so much fun, amazing what you can get away with if you stay off the brakes and let it go! Can’t comment on the trails though, i’m in the South West, Gawton is my favourite local spot to ride mine.

brads
    Free Member

It really is good.
    I first went a while back and it was a bit lethal, but the extra building has made it a cracking little day out.

intheborders
    Free Member

I’ve been a couple of times with our group, good fun.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Penmanshiel steepness….’ is closed to new replies.