Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Peebles accommodation
  • 2twenty0
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a self catering or b and b place for 2-4 people in peebles?
    Cheers

joshvegas
    Free Member

My garden. Big tent.

Yours for twenty quid if you cut the grass.

rOcKeTdOg

B&B – craiguart

gastromonkey
    Free Member

I’ve stayed in the pods at Glentress (basic, ride from the door, good fun), the Tontine Hotel (good value, good breakfast, bike store, town centre) and Cardona Hotel (chain hotel, nice beds, bike friendly, some cheap deals, not in town, pool etc).

athgray
    Free Member

Rooms at the Glentress Hotel are pretty cheap. Never stayed there so dont know what they are like. Had a meal out last Saturday afternoon and the food was excellent.

Out of town but right at the bottom of the trails if you are biking.

duncancallum

You need 4x singles or 2 doubles?

strangey13
    Free Member

We stayed in a place on Parliament Square this year, had 4 bedrooms and plenty of space for bikes.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Second the craiguart recommendation for their stonking breakfasts and nice large rooms.

Also stayed in an Airbnb right down the road from the ‘spoons which was fab cost wise and well located.

leonthepro
    Free Member

+1 Craiguart

gonefishin
    Free Member

The glentress hotel rooms are very basic, if clean and functional at the moment. I think the owners are developing the cafe/bar/restaurant at the moment and they are really nice.

You could try something like the trail house at Eshils if you want to be near the riding rather than Peebles itself.

nickthegreek
    Free Member

Peebles Hydro. Normally around £50 a night for B&B with use of the pool as well.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Peebles accommodation’ is closed to new replies.